The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to now fly into Edmonton earlier than I wanted to instead of Calgary, and then drive from Edmonton to Calgary then stay a day longer than I thought at first, then drive back to freaking Edmonton before flying home.

I am not happy, if there is one thing I hate more than working for a week in Calgary, its having to see the whole province at the same time.

i need secks

Getting a Substitute teaching certificate in NJ is a pain in my arse.

Must.....not....say....anything....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I'm still effing sick. It's been like 5 days. I wish it would just go away already.

Evidently my girth makes it so that people feel the need to cheer me on as I walk down the street, praising my ability to even take a step.

I invited a female friend to join me at a restaurant, and I am actually glad she had prior plans, because I would have been mortified if she had witnessed that.

Evidently my girth makes it so that people feel the need to cheer me on as I walk down the street, praising my ability to even take a step.

I invited a female friend to join me at a restaurant, and I am actually glad she had prior plans, because I would have been mortified if she had witnessed that.
I've been there buddy, dont let it phase you my friend.

Thats lame dude. Seriously lame.

Tap Tap Taparoo

that's dumb, what were they doing? Don't they know you're a certified Bad A**?

Don't worry about it man, you're awesome

Pretty much exactly what I said above. They were in a car and drove off in a hurry. Good idea. Nobody has had the audacity to say something like that to me in a long, long time. I got angry, and then quite sad. I've lost 2 inches off my waste since getting to college, yet I'm still subject to these comments. How is that supposed to make a guy feel?
that's dumb, what were they doing? Don't they know you're a certified Bad A**?

Don't worry about it man, you're awesome

Pretty much exactly what I said above. They were in a car and drove off in a hurry. Good idea. Nobody has had the audacity to say something like that to me in a long, long time. I got angry, and then quite sad. I've lost 2 inches off my waste since getting to college, yet I'm still subject to these comments. How is that supposed to make a guy feel?

F people like that dude. I ain't a skinny guy by any means, but I surround myself with people who don't give a crap. If someone says something to me (its been awhile) I just try to let it run off my back. Your a good dude and you can eat the spiciest stuff I've ever seen so your cool in my book

Thanks D. Hope this process gets through before the new year....

You dirty man.

You dirtier man.
i need to get dirtier apparently
lmao

get in a pepper spray fight and come out unphased

That sucks JR, some people are horrible.

Someone obviously hacked the FB page of my brother-in-laws 16yr old nieces FB and wrote: "D**k is yummy in my tummy". Really nice. If that were my kid whoever did it would be getting a kick in the jewels.

Tap Tap Taparoo

some people are just idiots, dude 2 inches is quite a bit, congrats man. in the end it doesn't matter what they said, they don't know how cool you are and when you get rich and famous they'll be sorry haha

I feel for you JR. I used to be pretty big and still not where I want to be. I hated going out in public because of what people would do. Keep the good work up and the inches will just fall off. I've lost 62 pounds so far and have around 20 or so left. If you need any help losing weight let me know, I'd be more than happy too. And I lost all that btw just playing golf and using a certain diet. No exercise was needed even though I do run now.

Sorry JR. I still struggle with weight and it sucks people are like that. It's easy to say don't let the, get to you but it takes a stronger person to make it motivation.

Been pretty bust with work lastly and haven't played golf in what seems like forever! Probably like a week and a half. Also I haven't been around THP much. I don't like either.

Holy S*** !!!!!

we were outside walking the dog and he was smelling around like he always and luckily we noticed the rattle snake a foot from his face, we pulled the dog back as hard as possible and walked back home as fast as possible!

this could have been a long long night

Holy S*** !!!!!

we were outside walking the dog and he was smelling around like he always and luckily we noticed the rattle snake a foot from his face, we pulled the dog back as hard as possible and walked back home as fast as possible!

this could have been a long long night
Should have killed the snake!

Should have killed the snake!

we just went back to look for it with the car, I think someone else got to it after we did, it was gross

Yeah.. We have those things all over here.. I'm not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back