The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my day at work today, starts out anything like yesterday, I am playing sick, grabbing the clubs and going to the range. Yesterday, in a nut shell.

Go in at 1 PM.

Note given to me to check on some joist hangers for a customer. Not idea what joist hangers, how many, just a note with a name, a number, and "joist hangers". Call supplier. We need more info. Yeah, I know. Call customer to check on what he needs exactly. Number not in service. Lost a sale because someone couldn't write down the right number and take down detailed info.

Call to supplier to have door rebuilt, that supplier built wrong. Oh, it's a door I waited on for 6 weeks, because said supplier screwed up the stain and then scratched in transit. I am eating $1500.00 on this first door, and will eat another $150 to have it rebuilt. Glorious!

Call to another supplier to cancel an order of doors that was ordered with wrong jamb sizes. Minor problem, but I hate doing things twice.

By 3 PM, all I had ran around for 2 hours, putting out fires. Walked into a s**t storm from the word go.

My rant is that I expect to have a few hundred dollars in credit from a retailer and I really don't have any solid ponders.

While I'm pretty darn happy with my 3W, I'd love to be able to squeeze some extra yardage out of it. I tried the X Hot but the demo club had the wrong shaft for me. Even though I know I need to try again with the right shaft the 'shiny and new' excitement has gone away.

While I'm pretty happy with my AMP Offset, I'd love to improve performance with the driver. But I am not convinced any options are going to be a substantial improvement over my current gamer.

I'm extremely happy with my hybrids, irons and putter. Bag is new. How the heck did this happen? Does this mean I have to turn in my THP Man Card?
get some shafts, clothing, or just add it to your savings

My rant is cookie's avatar.

A follow up rant is a lack of spoliers in avatars.

Now to the HHJJ thread to talk about whisperman's less female avatar.

24589093.jpg

My rant is cookie's avatar.

Scared the carp out of me when I saw a post...lol. Going under does things to a man's mind!

Finance companies and their inability to understand the small businesses of America.

My rant is people ranting about Cookie's avatar.

And the fact that now I want cookies.

My rant is people ranting about Cookie's avatar.

And the fact that now I want cookies.

It has grown on me. I kinda like it now. It was a little shocking at first. He kinda looks like a Sesame Street character.

I get the feeling they won't be calling Cookie for the lead in the next Twilight movie.

I get the feeling they won't be calling Cookie for the lead in the next Twilight movie.

No way, they just use me for my body and edit another face on there. Haha

igor.jpg

War, that is the creepiest picture I've ever seen. Holy crap that scared me.

War, that is the creepiest picture I've ever seen. Holy crap that scared me.
It is what I am reminded of when I see Cookie's avatar.

Nice visibility
utyzused.jpg

Amphibians can tapatalk!

BOO! That sucks bullfrog!

Murphy's Law kind of day at work. 2nd straight day of "If it can go wrong, it has or will". Good grief. I am so ready for my 2 days off and hopefully playing golf tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back