The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to stop taking shots at me..

People need to stop talking shots at me..

Its part of being young dude, don't let it bother you.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Its part of being young dude, don't let it bother you.

i dont care. I dont do anything to deserve it..

Shrug it off and bounce back. It happens and it's goofy.
Its not that easy for me.. It takes quite a bit to piss me off, and quite a but to calm me down after im pissed.

I would KILL to play Shingle Creek at least once when I'm in Florida. Drats.

^Siri probably sucks.
Where are you planning on playing?

There are 7 billion people on planet earth. Don't let a few bring you down.
Like i said, it takes a lot. Its not a few, its the masses.

My 7 year old cousin mangled his knee skiing. Precisely why I think little kids skiing/snowboarding is a terrible idea.

He's a pretty good baseball player. That's not happening anymore.

My driver/fairway swing is pissing me off.

Throw some lead tape on yourself

Haha you are in trouble

My 7 year old cousin mangled his knee skiing. Precisely why I think little kids skiing/snowboarding is a terrible idea.

He's a pretty good baseball player. That's not happening anymore.
Really? What if he blew out his knee sliding into home plate? Accidents are going happen in any sport.

Where are you planning on playing?
I guess he didn't ant to play that bad

Agreed. I freaking loved my time snowboarding. I can remember some of the horrific falls I took and I got up perfect. Poop happens anywhere!

Agreed. I freaking loved my time snowboarding. I can remember some of the horrific falls I took and I got up perfect. Poop happens anywhere!

I really enjoy skiing. I took all sorts of awful falls while learning. But it's a great time.

I really enjoy skiing. I took all sorts of awful falls while learning. But it's a great time.
i Just brushed he snow off and kept going.

I raced mx, wakeboarded, mountain biked, snow skiied, and plenty more dangerous activities. I'm not much worse for the wear. A friend of mine damn near lost his leg playing baseball.

Really? What if he blew out his knee sliding into home plate? Accidents are going happen in any sport.

I guess he didn't ant to play that bad

Of course it could happen in any sport. But it is much much less likely in baseball than in skiing. The game isn't very intense at 7 years old and injuries are basically never. 15-16 years old, I say go for skiing when you are more physically mature. 7 is too young.

THPing on Tapatalk

Weather tomorrow is going to be low 40s when I hit the first tee. I will be layered up. Ridiculous that its going to be that cold.

Weather tomorrow is going to be low 40s when I hit the first tee. I will be layered up. Ridiculous that its going to be that cold.

Dang that's cold for paradise, the day supposed to be cold or are u going off real early?

This should not be in the rant thread. Because this is not a rant.....

We need a "Florida People's Rant About Cold Weather Thread." :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back