The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My round of golf today was so bad it was the first time in a long time I wasnt having fun on the course. I hate that feeling.

Don't feel bad. I'll be on here saying the same thing tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Wind, I can't remember a round this year without crazy wind.

I was supposed to have my first golf lesson of the year today. I got a call from the driving range this morning saying my coach had cut his hand yesterday and had to go into surgery! So of course, there is no lesson anymore today. I might have to do all of my swing work on my own this year, it's a bit crazy how my coach and I haven't had a chance to get together yet this year.

I've been stuck behind a foursome walking all morning. They are two holes behind the group ahead of them.

They're not bad players, but the course is not really set up for walkers. Lots of space from green to tee. Just waiting for every shot at this point. Awesome.

I've been stuck behind a foursome walking all morning. They are two holes behind the group ahead of them.

They're not bad players, but the course is not really set up for walkers. Lots of space from green to tee. Just waiting for every shot at this point. Awesome.

Call the clubhouse. Have them send out a Marshall to tell them to let you by.

Skip a hole. Nice par!

Unfortunately, neither is in the cards.

I'm playing a business round with some guys who don't have much game. They're not going to be good with skipping a hole.

They're also just slow enough to give the group ahead of us an argument that they're keeping pace.

Another person said they wanted to play golf this weekend but wanted to check the weather report and would call me. That was yesterday morning. It was sunny and pretty well beautiful here all day. No phone call.

Passed out last night after drinking alittle too much and now Erin is upset with me this morning for something I did last night and have no recollection of doing. Why do I think I am still 21?

Passed out last night after drinking alittle too much and now Erin is upset with me this morning for something I did last night and have no recollection of doing. Why do I think I am still 21?

Did you drunkenly pee on one of her designer purses? If not, don't. It isn't worth it. Trust me.

Haha I probably did do something stupid to that magnitude.

Tell her it was my doing and you shouldn't have given into the peer pressure

Worst feeling ever, dude.

Dangit. Now I have sexy Maude Flanders on my mind.

Skipped dinner last night and spent way too long at the bar instead. Really feeling the remnants of the booze this morning...

We don't have cable or Internet at our house. I really need to make it happen this week, I'm sick of not having it!

We don't have cable or Internet at our house. I really need to make it happen this week, I'm sick of not having it!

I did not realize your house was in that cool neighborhood called 1985.

I kid I kid.

I did not realize your house was in that cool neighborhood called 1985.

I kid I kid.

We just got our land line so I figure its time to splurge and get dial up. Who knows, we may even get call waiting.

Probably shouldn't rant about getting to golf but a buddy brought his BIL along and that guy is one of the worlds slowest golfers.
5+ hours out there today. Talked to by the ranger twice.

I think next time he's gonna be along I'll play by myself or just go to the range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back