The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. Been lucky so far today. I'm sure the thunder will start booming right about the baby's bedtime.

Got bucked off the jet ski twice yesterday going 60 mph and my whole body hurts ugh..... It was my own fault for not being able to hold on or learn my lesson DOH!

National weather service just posted about a super cell tornado straight south of us, thankfully moving east. This storm stretches from here to the Kansas line and looks ugly as it gets. Liz is on her way home, I directed her North to miss where the cell was located and just hope I sent her the right direction.

National weather service just posted about a super cell tornado straight south of us, thankfully moving east. This storm stretches from here to the Kansas line and looks ugly as it gets. Liz is on her way home, I directed her North to miss where the cell was located and just hope I sent her the right direction.

Yikes dude, just looked at the radar that looks nasty stay safe.

~Joseph~
Trial tapping on 4.

Yikes dude, just looked at the radar that looks nasty stay safe.

~Joseph~
Trial tapping on 4.

Thanks buddy, I think the worst has gone through here, but now a tornado watch with large hail and 70 to 80 mph winds heading east towards 81, of course thats the direction I sent Liz, lol. I would just drive on and not think anything of it, but she's scared to death about now.

Thanks buddy, I think the worst has gone through here, but now a tornado watch with large hail and 70 to 80 mph winds heading east towards 81, of course thats the direction I sent Liz, lol. I would just drive on and not think anything of it, but she's scared to death about now.

somebody's sleeping on the couch tonight.

Person that won my eBay auction 3 days ago still hasn't paid for it. I could REALLY use that money right now...

Person that won my eBay auction 3 days ago still hasn't paid for it. I could REALLY use that money right now...

That's gotta suck. I always pay as soon as it's over, or by the next morning it if ended late.

This is stupid scary SHAT. She pulled into the small town of Geneva, NE and ran into the hospital to ride this thing out.

Drove home from Biloxi today & I mean all day. I'm sure there are grand & wonderful things in LA & MS but you can't see it from the interstate & it's too. Dang far across nothing to drive.

That's gotta suck. I always pay as soon as it's over, or by the next morning it if ended late.
I even sent an invoice. The $4.31 in my bank account right now is starting to cry of loneliness.

have you tried messaging him (or her), and asking if they are planning on paying or not? if you already have done that, idk what to do.. that really sucks tho, i hate people who buy, but don't actually buy. sorry, DK.

I think my work computer is fried again. Screen won't turn on, the fan works, but the screen doesn't come on.

~Joseph~
Trial tapping on 4.

It's still RAINING! WTF

Better stop by this afternoon. I was granted a range session today and I'm not planning on missing it.

Better stop by this afternoon. I was granted a range session today and I'm not planning on missing it.
Good luck with that buddy. I hope it stops too.

This is stupid scary SHAT. She pulled into the small town of Geneva, NE and ran into the hospital to ride this thing out.

Stay safe the next few days dude we are not looking good. That TorCon index they have is 7+ for the next 3 days.

Bought my new golf shoes last week and walked 18 in them on Sunday, gave me a bit of a blister but I expected that, but I ended up having to get a new pair of work shoes as well yesterday and they are rubbing in the exact same spot and it is doing my head in now :banghead:

We dodged some bullets last night. I hope it's done for the day I am getting really tired of this.
Man, I'm so tired of the rain. I got lots of things to get done outside.

And now I have to deal with the IT guys.

Yes I know in the hierarchy of this company I'm am below the scum on your boot, but an acknowledgment of my email and issue would be nice.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

And now I have to deal with the IT guys.

Yes I know in the hierarchy of this company I'm am below the scum on your boot, but an acknowledgment of my email and issue would be nice.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Please reboot and get back to us. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back