The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to have a little talk with Luke's owner ??

Shanks with wedges. I am currently at a loss for words.

I an just blaming the worst 9 holes of my life on the alcohol. Brutal.

Now I dont feel so bad about our slow round yesterday afternoon
The worse part of it was that their normal manager was on holidays or something and they had some dolt running the course. After the front nine took us 3.5 hours he wouldn't let us go play the front again because the 10th teebox was stacked. Why the heck not...it was empty!
It's tough to play good golf when you have time to solve a rubix cube between shots.

Been there and man is it astoundingly sucky. When I get the shanks with wedges I usually start through my normal progression of "shanks, fats, thins, pure." If I'm lucky the pure strikes last a couple weeks haha.

This is something that plagues me from time to time. Now that you mention it, it will probably happen today

In the span of 2 holes my father has sharted in his pants while wearing khaki shorts and broken the ladies tee marker with his drive. I cannot breathe because I am laughing too hard. Cant even make this stuff up.

The tool in the group in front of me has thus far; tiger fist pumped, thrown his putter, kicked his putter, dropped to a knee to read his putt, and sworn very loud.

I need some popcorn, or an air horn.

The tool in the group in front of me has thus far; tiger fist pumped, thrown his putter, kicked his putter, dropped to a knee to read his putt, and sworn very loud.

Are you finally in Florida playing behind TW....hehe

He's not wearing red and black is he? Maybe ask for a signature?

I've had the shanks for 2 months Freddie. Glad you read my posts....

Sorry. I'll make sure I calm down
Didn't know someone was looking

I shouldn't read this...been having the same problem, only with more than just wedges

Sorry bro I had no idea, you need help? I called and left you a message a few weeks back. You can always call

Were you the late night call from FL called PGR? I thought it was someone trying to sell me something. I didn't see a message. Sorry bro. We were packing up the office that night. Next day we moved to a new location but I remember that call. About 10PM I think. I will call you

I an just blaming the worst 9 holes of my life on the alcohol. Brutal.

Golf with a sore head plus the shakes just don't get er done huh? :D

I've had the shanks for 2 months Freddie. Glad you read my posts....

Too bad your equipment sponsor won't let ya throw Herbie in the bag. I purposely tried to shank the thing for a solid hour one day. I was trying to prove the companies claim as false. I couldn't do it.

Gnats. Not kidding when I say there's probably 30 around me at any given moment. Freaking little jerks need to go away or die already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back