The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man Ryan. Sorry to hear that. Bummer of a situation all around. :/

Ryan,
Fight your insurance company tooth and nail.
I've had to fight mine one time, they ended up paying.
What is their basis for denial?

Best of luck Man!

Dude War, I hate hearing that. Seeing a dude as good as you are get royally screwed makes me viscerally angry...

Sorry to hear this is going on Ryan. Just keep fighting.

Man that sucks War, sorry to hear. Hopefully something happens to turn it around a little.

Hate hearing this Ryan, hope you can turn the heat up on these guys!

Really sorry, those situations are just horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my hot water tank ruptured and flooded my downstairs my insurance company tried to get off on a technicality. I fought and fought to no avail and finally phoned a news reporter that I had met during my hockey playing days.
2 days later all was covered...funny how that happens.

I hope you are able to escape from this War. I remember well the feelings of despair and my wife losing her mind.

Hang in there Ryan. I get it. Just found black mold & water in my office. :arrogant:

The Official Rant of the Day

My 17 year old daughter flew back to her moms last night out of Toledo. Then had a connecting flight in Chicago taking her to Charlotte. Well her second flight was canceled. She been in Chicago airport since 8pm last night. And they may not get her on a plane till 9 pm tonight. She has had a long night and I've had a long night worrying. To top it off her mom called me yelling because of the situation like it's my fault.

I hate Winter.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Minor rant: I wonder what the heck USPS is doing with my package that I was supposed to have yesterday! Look at this weird tracking info, from one coast to the other and I'm in the middle, no wonder they are going broke!

Date & Time
Status of Item
Depart USPS Sort Facility
OPA LOCKA, FL 33054
January 2, 2014 , 4:20 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
OPA LOCKA, FL 33054
January 2, 2014
WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416
January 1, 2014 , 10:59 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416
December 31, 2013
Electronic Shipping Info Received

December 31, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
December 30, 2013 , 11:33 pm
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
December 30, 2013 , 7:52 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080

Ok my daughter got a flight. Only 16 hours in Chicago. Guess I didn't need to update.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

It's snowing again.

Apparently suggesting to your wife she should stop procrastinating, and ask her bosses to fix issues that she has been complaining to me about for a year, is an un-needed bit of advice.

Apparently suggesting to your wife she should stop procrastinating, and ask her bosses to fix issues that she has been complaining to me about for a year, is an un-needed bit of advice.
Man what are you thinking. You just told her she was incompetent and now capable of making decisions. Sheesh, what were you thinks

Man what are you thinking. You just told her she was incompetent and now capable of making decisions. Sheesh, what were you thinks

No kidding, not a good day. Hearing simple stuff like "Why don't I have my own work email setup yet?", and replying with "Have you asked them to get one set up for you?" Disastrous day.

No kidding, not a good day. Hearing simple stuff like "Why don't I have my own work email setup yet?", and replying with "Have you asked them to get one set up for you?" Disastrous day.

Tell her to go do laundry and stop getting mad at you. That usually goes over well.

Minor rant: I wonder what the heck USPS is doing with my package that I was supposed to have yesterday! Look at this weird tracking info, from one coast to the other and I'm in the middle, no wonder they are going broke!

Date & Time Status of Item Location
January 3, 2014 Depart USPS Sort Facility OPA LOCKA, FL 33054
January 2, 2014 , 4:20 pm Processed through USPS Sort Facility OPA LOCKA, FL 33054
January 2, 2014 Depart USPS Sort Facility WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416
January 1, 2014 , 10:59 pm Processed through USPS Sort Facility WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416
December 31, 2013 Electronic Shipping Info Received
December 31, 2013 Depart USPS Sort Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
December 30, 2013 , 11:33 pm Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188
December 30, 2013 , 7:52 pm Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080
Stupid USPS. I've got an item that was supposed to be in my hands on 12/31. Today is 1/4. Tracking shows it as still being at a sorting facility in South Carolina.

Testing

Why the hell does it have to snow 3" every 3rd day. This is getting so frigging annoying.

I hate this place

Why the hell does it have to snow 3" every 3rd day. This is getting so frigging annoying.

I hate this place

i just cracked up when I read this, I don't know why but found it hilarious... I feel for you though I can't wait till mid march.

Eagles lack of defense.

Tappin away

i just cracked up when I read this, I don't know why but found it hilarious... I feel for you though I can't wait till mid march.

I have lived here my entire adult life but I'm at my wits end this winter and it's only the first week of January. This garbage is so old already. Then to top it off the high the next two days is -11 with wind chills down to -40.

What is this Siberia?

I have lived here my entire adult life but I'm at my wits end this winter and it's only the first week of January. This garbage is so old already. Then to top it off the high the next two days is -11 with wind chills down to -40.

What is this Siberia?

4ysu4e9y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back