The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be in the minority I have worn them dozens of times and yet to find them anything but comfortable

My ankle bone is apparently too low to wear them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

12 hours. That is how long it took my father and I to install a tub with surround in a bathroom that was completely gutted and ready for installation.

12 hours of having to take a back seat to my father's opinion, his decisions on how to do it, and his indecisions. I finally got fed up when doing the plumbing, telling him to just cut a pipe and rough fit it, see if it worked or not. Surprise it did.

I have never been so excited to bathe in my life.

My father had 2 heart attacks yesterday and had to be air ambulance'd from northern BC to Vancouver for treatment. The doctors and nurses that saved his life were all amazing. The residents and student doctors that have been in and out to see him since are driving me *!#!@cking nuts with their conflicting information and lack of sharing information with each other and the nurses.

Rant or not, I'm glad to hear he's still with us. I hope he recovers quickly, and the docs start talking to one another!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TW golf shoes are my rant.

When Will I learn?

#bloodyankles

i still like mine and have never had any problems with them on my ankles. i do tend to wear my pumas more often but i think they are just offer more cushioning.

Flying Delta from Louisville to Tampa. You would think I would fly through Atlanta. Nope. Detroit :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I'm done with trying to change my swing! DONE! I've been thinking, for years now, that a swing change was necessary, but I've been playing "golf swing" instead of golf ever since I started! I haven't seen a round in the 70's but twice since I started. Those used to be every third round! So, I'm done! I hit two buckets Friday after I had played 9, all going back to my old swing, and made the decision! Done!

To make a big swing change requires a lot of money for lessons so that I could keep the drills and updates going, but more than that, it required more time than I can devote.
I have some peace-of-mind right now, and in this game, that's most important!

I hate to see my wife be taken advantage of. We are on our way to San Antonio for a funeral & half the car is packed with stuff for nieces & her sister n law. Bad part is it's never appreciated and at times comments have been made that this isn't the "nieces" style. Really? Be grateful someone is trying to give you stuff instead of being picky about it. I hate it bc it will end with my wife's feeling being hurt & she is just trying to help out.

Know what you mean Mike. Mine is such a giver and pleaser, she keeps doing it even when people are dumping on her. Sometimes I just want to grab those people by the throat and ask them if they have any idea what is being done for them? Makes me furious on the one hand and on the other it continues to remind me why I love her so much.

Im a lucky guy and you are too buddy.

JM

I hate to see my wife be taken advantage of. We are on our way to San Antonio for a funeral & half the car is packed with stuff for nieces & her sister n law. Bad part is it's never appreciated and at times comments have been made that this isn't the "nieces" style. Really? Be grateful someone is trying to give you stuff instead of being picky about it. I hate it bc it will end with my wife's feeling being hurt & she is just trying to help out.

My Brother in law and his wife stated last thanksgiving that they would like gift cards instead of us choosing gifts for them and their 3 kids.
So I asked why, "because the gifts we get usually sit around unused, and this way we can get the things we really want and need"

I took that as they "needed" $10 subway GIFT CARDS.
I did put them in a card with a note saying "enjoy your lunch"

Boy, were they pissed!
Hey, saved me a lot of money!

I wonder what they want this year.

My Brother in law and his wife stated last thanksgiving that they would like gift cards instead of us choosing gifts for them and their 3 kids.
So I asked why, "because the gifts we get usually sit around unused, and this way we can get the things we really want and need"

I took that as they "needed" $10 subway GIFT CARDS.
I did put them in a card with a note saying "enjoy your lunch"

Boy, were they pissed!
Hey, saved me a lot of money!

I wonder what they want this year.

Hahaha that's awesome

Having to not play golf after 4 days of it. I'm going through withdrawal and starting to shake!

I really want to get out and play today, it's gorgeous and I just have the itch to play. But we've had a rough few nights with the little girl and my wife needs a break. So she is out doing a bit of shopping while I stay home with our lady. She needs some time for herself and I am more than happy to oblige.

This is not a rant about having children. Best thing that has ever happened to me! More of just a rant about not having enough hours in the day.

Car salesmen.

They crack me up!
A guy just told me the days of bickering on price are over, everyone pays sticker price .
It's been a few years since I've purchased a vehicle but zero percent chance I will pay sticker!

Car salesmen.

They crack me up!
A guy just told me the days of bickering on price are over, everyone pays sticker price .
It's been a few years since I've purchased a vehicle but zero percent chance I will pay sticker!
That's BS.

It's been a couple years, but I walked into a Ford dealership with a price in my hand (after two weeks of research) and asked if they had "this model" and can I get it at "this price".

Two hours later (finance guys are what sucks!) i walked out happy.

Car salesmen.

They crack me up!

Haha full price makes me laugh

Golf courses that are poorly marked. Just got to #11 and noticed it looked a lot like #2. That is because I played it already thinking it was #2.

4+ bills as a starting point to have our dog's teeth cleaned. Ouch.

Papers, instead of being outside doing something fun I'm writing papers since I was on vacation last week. It is hard keeping focused on task with the sun shinning on me while I write the papers.

Today was my last Sunday full of commitments, I was already planning the email to my friends to see who was in for a round next Sunday.

Until, of course, my wife came up to me while we were at a family party and told me they had decided our nephew's birthday party was now going to be next Sunday AND we were all going to go down early in the day so the kids could all play together for the day.

It's almost June and I have not yet played A SINGLE ROUND OF GOLF. Not even 9 holes yet. Nothing. And I am so done with being a drive-by range rat.

I feel ya russ. Haven't played a round yet myself. Its always pouring rain when I am free.

My entire body hurts. 6 Hours of demolition over Thursday and Friday, 12 hours putting stuff back in Saturday, 5 hours today doing electrical and a bit of drywall. Apparently sliced my finger open today, and realized half an hour later when I noticed blood smeared all over the ceiling.

Dust everywhere. Finally able to take a shower again, and that is what matters.

I feel ya russ. Haven't played a round yet myself. Its always pouring rain when I am free.

My entire body hurts. 6 Hours of demolition over Thursday and Friday, 12 hours putting stuff back in Saturday, 5 hours today doing electrical and a bit of drywall. Apparently sliced my finger open today, and realized half an hour later when I noticed blood smeared all over the ceiling.

Dust everywhere. Finally able to take a shower again, and that is what matters.

It's a good tired though isn't it?

Had a blast yesterday with THPers and that was something I really needed. Been in a funk lately. Just seems like little things keep piling up and the home buying process have really drained me. So much good and fun are on the horizon but all I can focus on right now is the negative. I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back