The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you can do is laugh when stupidity gets in the way of a good cause. Yes, let's talk about the #IceBucket Challenge. Listen people, if you get nominated and don't want to do it, then here's a novel concept, DON'T DO IT!!! No, that doesn't mean you have to still donate if you don't want. You are an adult and can make adult decisions. It's a silly game going around to help bring attention and some $$$ to a certain charity. If that's not for you then there is no need to make public statements and alert everyone via social media that you think the $$$$ should be going to other charities or that we are wasting good good drinking water while the rest of the world starves and suffers. You don't need to make this thing about YOU so that you stand apart from the ones that are participating. Yes, there are a few people out there pulling a Bubba Watson on all of us and don't want to participate. Not a problem. Go back to what you were doing. But in the meantime, save all the #DebbieDowner and #PartyPooper ness for another time. Or even better......get creative and create the #CowChipToss to help YOUR charity! Thanks!

Cost of textbooks!!

Two kids in College! It's freaking crazy! Some books are "reference" or the ones that a professor has had some influence in writing.... Padding the pockets

I don't think I've ever ran into so many pissed people ever, it seems like the whole state is angry anymore! What the hell happened to a smile?

Charleston? I don't think I'd ever get pissed off if I lived there.

I don't think I've ever ran into so many pissed people ever, it seems like the whole state is angry anymore! What the hell happened to a smile?

We are smiling back here in FL thinking that you may make it back at some point. :D

Two kids in College! It's freaking crazy! Some books are "reference" or the ones that a professor has had some influence in writing.... Padding the pockets
As my sister in law and brother in law both said who are in medical professions last they knew anatomy hasn't changed so why are the books so damn expensive.

My new Program Manager who I hired in May quit and moved back home, so time to restart the recruitment process.

3asu2yve.jpg

Yah it's horrible out. Atleast according to your weather app you don't have humidity. Were at 95 with about 60% humidity.

OH and my AC is still broke.

My new Program Manager who I hired in May quit and moved back home, so time to restart the recruitment process.
What are the quals? Fupresti .5?

All you can do is laugh when stupidity gets in the way of a good cause. Yes, let's talk about the #IceBucket Challenge. Listen people, if you get nominated and don't want to do it, then here's a novel concept, DON'T DO IT!!! No, that doesn't mean you have to still donate if you don't want. You are an adult and can make adult decisions. It's a silly game going around to help bring attention and some $$$ to a certain charity. If that's not for you then there is no need to make public statements and alert everyone via social media that you think the $$$$ should be going to other charities or that we are wasting good good drinking water while the rest of the world starves and suffers. You don't need to make this thing about YOU so that you stand apart from the ones that are participating. Yes, there are a few people out there pulling a Bubba Watson on all of us and don't want to participate. Not a problem. Go back to what you were doing. But in the meantime, save all the #DebbieDowner and #PartyPooper ness for another time. Or even better......get creative and create the #CowChipToss to help YOUR charity! Thanks!

And most of the people are doing it are making it about them too, hence the need for the elaborate videos posted everywhere. People suck. If you have the means, donate to a cause that means something to you because you want to. Don't do it because you're guilted in to it and don't do it because you want to be seen.

Oh god he just turned the heat on to melt the rest of the ice.

It's 87* in my house.

AZ does sound pretty nice right about now :D

AZ does sound pretty nice right about now :D

I would consider you, but Dan says your terrible at Call of Duty so I'm not sure you would be a good fit.

I would consider you, but Dan says your terrible at Call of Duty so I'm not sure you would be a good fit.

Well played, sir

Thermal expansion valve kaput. On a two month old unit.

Sweet. They also have to replace the A coil.

Thermal expansion valve kaput. On a two month old unit.

Sweet. They also have to replace the A coil.

Problem solved, move to Arizona. I havent turned my heat on since 2012.

We have had a dude calling the office claiming one of our high end listings I'd actually his and it was stolen from him through identity fraud while he was incarcerated. There is obviously no truth to this. He has been threatening to sue, and last week he called and said he was on his way to the house to take possession. We called the homeowner, who contacted law enforcement and the front gate (gated community). He never came. We didn't hear from him again until late yesterday, when he showed up at the house, and told the homeowner she needed to be out by next week, he was moving in. Said he had no problem with her but was out to get the woman on the sign (my mom)

He left, and she obviously called the police. He tried to reenter the neighborhood, but was refused by the guards. He refused to leave and harassed the guards. The deputies made contact with him their, and it sounds like they had pc to arrest for trespassing, I have no clue why they didn't.

He's currently out on bond for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He has multiple arrests for violent crimes including agg battery, robbery and kidnapping.

The girls at the office are completely wigged out. The homeowner got an injunction against him today , my mom is going to do the same tomorrow.

We have had a dude calling the office claiming one of our high end listings I'd actually his and it was stolen from him through identity fraud while he was incarcerated. There is obviously no truth to this. He has been threatening to sue, and last week he called and said he was on his way to the house to take possession. We called the homeowner, who contacted law enforcement and the front gate (gated community). He never came. We didn't hear from him again until late yesterday, when he showed up at the house, and told the homeowner she needed to be out by next week, he was moving in. Said he had no problem with her but was out to get the woman on the sign (my mom)

He left, and she obviously called the police. He tried to reenter the neighborhood, but was refused by the guards. He refused to leave and harassed the guards. The deputies made contact with him their, and it sounds like they had pc to arrest for trespassing, I have no clue why they didn't.

He's currently out on bond for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He has multiple arrests for violent crimes including agg battery, robbery and kidnapping.

The girls at the office are completely wigged out. The homeowner got an injunction against him today , my mom is going to do the same tomorrow.

Wow whata weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back