The Official Tennis Thread (Spoliers)

So Rafa should've been the 3rd seed?? Uh......No?

So Maria Kirilenko and Laura Robson play second on Court 1 tomorrow. That'll be a fun match to watch :alien:

#EyeCandy

A great result for Laura Robson. I wouldn't put a penny on her winning, but I see her having a good run this year.

So Rafa should've been the 3rd seed?? Uh......No?

Because of 1 upset? He's one of the best in the world coming off a win in a major, I'd say he deserved a 3 seed. Now, it's not a terrible travesty that he didn't get it because he's only 5th in the world, but to say he shouldn't have gotten it because of one upset is silly IMO.

I like Rafa.

He got bounced then the guy that bounced him WD due to injury. Does Rafa play? or does the person up against Darcis, get a free pass?

I like Rafa.

He got bounced then the guy that bounced him WD due to injury. Does Rafa play? or does the person up against Darcis, get a free pass?

I believe the guy who was going to play Darcis gets a bye essentially.

Today is nuts. Im watching Sharapova right now and it looks like she will lose. Isner out, Tsonga out, Azarenka out, Wozzo out, Ivanovic out among others. This tournament is being blown wide open on both sides.

Other notes, I watched the 19 year old Genie Bouchard from CANADA of all places. Thain and Charlie, look her up. You wont be disappointed.

Last edited:
Hmmm, seemed an unusual amount of injuries out there today. Was a shame for Darcis after his big win. Murray isn't gonna have a better chance than this year of winning. He's playing well too.

Hmmm, seemed an unusual amount of injuries out there today. Was a shame for Darcis after his big win. Murray isn't gonna have a better chance than this year of winning. He's playing well too.

Courts are different. I think Wimbledon need to address this. No use in acting stuck up and saying nothings wrong. Player safety should be of #1 concern.

Having said that, Players need to stop moaning about it. Your opponent has to play with the same conditions. Wimbledon knows you're falling. No need to make excuses.

I'm pretty sure if there is a genuine problem, it'll get addressed. The club are due to make a statement later, we'll see what they say.

I'm pretty sure if there is a genuine problem, it'll get addressed. The club are due to make a statement later, we'll see what they say.

They made a statement to ESPN that said that everything was fine and that the players were making a bigger deal of it then it really should be. Okay then....

This is looking better for Andy Murray by the minute!!!!!

Robson loses today but Serena loses as well!! What a match by Sabine Lisicki. This makes up for the Laura lose.

34 straight from Serena snapped. That's big.

You're not kidding. She has been a different class this year. Lisicki and Wimbledon are just a match made in heaven.

Triple Match Point for Djokovic.

Helluva match.

I'm not much of a tennis fan but my gf played in college so I get suckered into it sometimes. That was fun to watch, amazing tennis.

I'm not much of a tennis fan but my gf played in college so I get suckered into it sometimes. That was fun to watch, amazing tennis.

I only watch the majors, and then usually only when they get down to 16 players.

Missed the first semi, but this Murray match is quality. It's going down to the wire this one.

That was a MASSIVE game!!!!!!!

Back