The ONLY Birdie I Despise: Flappy Bird!

Man o man... this guy really ticks me off!!!!!! Yet, I cannot put it down.

High Score = 9.

My new best!
zemypusy.jpg

Got to delete it again so I get some work done

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

a2umenyp.jpg

I can think of a few words Dev, and none of them are compliments..... :D

My wife hates that she is so bad at it so when I was playing and I hit 90 she started nudging my arm so I would lose. I was not pleased.

This game is stupid.

Got to 92 again and panicked as my boss was walking towards me. Damn it!!

I can see myself being suckered into downloading this game with the frequency that this thread continues to be bumped to the top.

Just don't think I will be downloading this one, I am already addicted enough to THP without fighting another addiction :act-up:

I made it to 25. I guess that's ok.

I had this game on my iPhone for an hour. I achieved a high score of 2. I threw a toaster through a wall and removed the game.

This game is the new game going through my high school right now. My record is 94. One of my friends got 500 something and was 10th in the world before it got insanely popular.

Was just reading an article saying that this is going to be removed from the app stores of Apple and Android? No reasons seem to have been given so not sure why?

On a score note - got to 46 earlier

Was just reading an article saying that this is going to be removed from the app stores of Apple and Android? No reasons seem to have been given so not sure why?

On a score note - got to 46 earlier

Most likely received a cease and desist letter from Nintendo

Not a legal thing. My guess is the attention has gotten too much to handle so dude is closing up shop.

Finally!!!

hevy2atu.jpg

Well, I was late to the party. Thought I was breaking news.

Back