So living on my own and in an apartment I know it would be to hard on a dog so I went to the local shelter and found a nice cat. Obviously this is not keeping the Snickerdog trend but this guy needed a good home. He is 1 years old, and his shelter name was Bingo, not sure if that will stick or not. It was about 2:30 this morning when he decided he could come out of hiding and claim the apartment and me as his.
View attachment 9251395
Be prepared to not sleep soundly haha

Be prepared to not sleep soundly haha
He did pretty good last night. Only woke me up once and let me go right back to sleep.

Born into a world that can be pretty sh***y to animals, hopefully we made up for those early years and gave you the life you deserved.

Don't think I'll ever know another dog as passive or as goofy. He was truly a gentle giant who never grew out of his puppy stage.

Cooper Donald. Good bye old friend.

CooperDonald.JPG

Born into a world that can be pretty sh***y to animals, hopefully we made up for those early years and gave you the life you deserved.

Don't think I'll ever know another dog as passive or as goofy. He was truly a gentle giant who never grew out of his puppy stage.

View attachment 9252399
So sorry for your loss. Sucks to lose a fur buddy.

View attachment 9252399
Sorry for the loss

View attachment 9252399
Very sorry for your loss.

View attachment 9252399
Sorry for your loss

View attachment 9252399

View attachment 9252399
No doubt you gave him a great life. So sorry . Always heartbreaking but the good memories live on.

No doubt you gave him a great life. So sorry . Always heartbreaking but the good memories live on.
Thanks. All we can do is try. We know when we get an animal we will likely outlive him or her and this day will come. So all we can do is make sure they are treated right while they’re alive.

I love this thread and will browse it from time to time just to look at the pics. It’s nice to know that my wife and I are not the only ones who spoil the animals. But when I read of others going through this, it’s heartbreaking. It’s part of the deal, but still…

Too cold to open his windows and he is not thrilled about it.

IMG_4589.jpeg

View attachment 9252399
Sorry for your loss.

View attachment 9252399
Sorry for you loss 👊🏼

View attachment 9252399
Sorry for your loss

My sisters cat is back in town
She’s super silly
IMG_9498.jpeg

So Bingo is not a fan of the TV for some reason and I was watching the games last night. However he is a big fan of my recliner and had the look of " you need to get the heck out of my chair dad!!"
20240329_215435.jpg

View attachment 9252399
So sorry for your loss. All pet owners know how much you’re hurting right now.

My buddy waiting for me when I come home.
20240401_185616.jpg

Katie playing with a sock
IMG_9515.jpeg

Kona and Sascha playing in the snow yesterday.

s20240404_153606.jpg

Back