The Q at Myrtle Beach.

He might have beat Micah haha
I don’t want to bash him too much. I look at this like it is their grandaddy. I know going into the grandaddy I was playing well and totally 💩 the bed there because of nerves and performance anxiety that I had not experienced in a long time. So bad rounds happen under pressure and when it starts going sideways it is really hard to get it back on track. Plus Micah although really long is pretty wild. So if he is off. He is way off.

I don’t want to bash him too much. I look at this like it is their grandaddy. I know going into the grandaddy I was playing well and totally 💩 the bed there because of nerves and performance anxiety that I had not experienced in a long time. So bad rounds happen under pressure and when it starts going sideways it is really hard to get it back on track. Plus Micah although really long is pretty wild. So if he is off. He is way off.
I like Micah. That was a terrible course for him. It looked narrow and didn’t really have anywhere to bail out.

Man, this popped up in my YT feed. Like the first thing. Glad I didn't even start it. Sounds pretty bad from the descriptions here.

It was painful to watch, absolutely no personalities displayed.

Kinda came off as a wasted opportunity to me. There were multiple editing mistakes with what shot they were on and who was hitting. The announcing was sporadic and not very good. To me the whole schtick is you feel like you know these YouTubers, but you hardly got to experience what they were going through between shots, or even showing some of their pre shots.

I'm surprised crashkins was part of it since he is mostly just a guest on the Bryan Bros channel and a Korn ferry player.

Watched the first hour today (skimmed this thread so I didn't get a spoiler). I think I am in the minority in that I enjoyed it. I just want to see golf and that's exactly what is being shown. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to finishing the video when I get home tonight.

the whole schtick is you feel like you know these YouTubers, but you hardly got to experience what they were going through between shots, or even showing some of their pre shots
Good news each of the YouTube guys is dropping their own videos of the event this week. The think I heard Peter Finch is scheduled for the 26th. So we should get to see what this could have been in a few days.

Watched the first hour today (skimmed this thread so I didn't get a spoiler). I think I am in the minority in that I enjoyed it. I just want to see golf and that's exactly what is being shown. I enjoyed it and am looking forward to finishing the video when I get home tonight.
There were some very nice visuals. It was shot great with plenty of good camera views. It could have been incredible. If the YT guys just talked they were Mic’d up. I understand it was a ‘pressure event’ for them but I bet the producers banked on them providing the ‘commentary’ and when they didn’t it fell flat.

I want to see the most golf as possible as well, but I also don't mind seeing the thought process when a played and caddy are talking.

I was rooting for George or Grant to win. Crashkins was the favorite from the get go. Happy to see him win if it wasn't those 2. He is a former local of the area I live in, have heard nothing but positive things about Matt. Hope he does well in the tour event.

Grant Horvat’s video is out. Interesting it’s him watching the video of his round for the first time.

Tough round for a couple of those guys. I enjoyed it for what it was. Kinda predictable

So I finished watching this last night. My original critique in here may have been a little harsh but it still wasn't 'Good' content. It could have been so much better but I did start to enjoy it for what it was about an hour and a half in. Was difficult to follow what was happening but seeing all the golf shots was nice. As I mentioned earlier there was some very nice videography going on.

If they do it again at some point I hope they take this first one as a learning experience. It has the potential to be something special.

George Bryan is good at golf.

I didn’t think it was that bad. I too was hoping George would win. He was my pick going in. He is without a doubt the best of the YouTube guys.

George gets sponsors invite to play in Myrtle Beach Classic

George gets sponsors invite to play in Myrtle Beach Classic
With Wesley’s 2nd place it sounds like he’s going to be in the big tournament that week. They have a sponsorship deal with Myrtle Beach it would make sense to have at least one of the brothers in the field.

I fast forwarded through a lot of it!

I was really looking forward to watching this video.

I fell asleep twice while watching it......

Back