Wildcat

#TeamBlake '23 and #TeamJB '24 Quest Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 3.6
We will be at The Quarry in San Antonio this morning for a practice round.

Please follow us in this thread for pics and updates from the course

Played this course about 7 years ago. Don't remember much other than it was a real nice track.

Looking forward to this. Been some chatter about this with the Srixon experience group.

Here’s the thread.. perfect! What are tee times?

11:20 is the first tee time. Local time

Good luck guys! Can’t wait to follow.

Alright gonna be great to follow. Cold and windy as hell here right now. Need some fun views lol.

Enjoy the round gents!

Really looking forward to this one. Much nicer scenery (and weather!) to kick off the 2023 season.

I enjoyed the back nine a lot more than the front but overall a very enjoyable course. Witnessed one of the more incredible visual experiences I have ever seen on a course while playing there. My playing partner became so frustrated by the play of his 3 wood that he slung it at one of the sides of the quarry, where it then exploded into pieces. While amazed, I found it quite humorous. He was fuming and pretty sure realized what he had just done. Got a couple holes further down the back nine, into a par five where he was trying to figure out what to hit on his second shot. I quickly said a 3 wood would be a great play here…oh that’s right, you don’t have one any more. He didn’t care for that. HA!

Play well!

Nice. Have a good round. Excited to see picks and shenanigans

image.jpg

image.jpg

the back 9 is so interesting. Nothing like having a 150ft tall wall of rock all the way down one side of the fairway.

Are you guys playing a fun warmup round or a fun practice match play round or other format?

That looks like a great track, enjoy the round! What's the format today?

Back