LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Quest Cup Contest with Edel Golf

Most of you take off tonight right?

I’m excited to follow this experience as I don’t know much about Edel or RTJ Grand National. I’m looking forward to learning lots about both.

Safe travels everyone.

Safe travels everyone! Awesome to see everyone heading out. Really looking forward to following this.

@JB doing things right with those tacos!!! :love::love: look so good.

I’m excited to follow this experience as I don’t know much about Edel or RTJ Grand National. I’m looking forward to learning lots about both.

Safe travels everyone.
When I would tell people about this experience and told them Edel is the golf company I didn’t have 1 person that knew about them! Hopefully this event and the new irons help them get more recognizable

Love Wichita airport. Never a wait trying to get thru security. Plane shows to be on time. All looks good. See you boys in Atlanta.

When I would tell people about this experience and told them Edel is the golf company I didn’t have 1 person that knew about them! Hopefully this event and the new irons help them get more recognizable
Same with me, it’s been really fun telling my friends about Edel and the unique tech in the wedges.

glad to see everyone safely traveling! enjoy the adventure

Not apart of this experience…unfortunately but am travelling today. Airport breakfast at noon is the best image.jpg

Team Koske

I’m not a weather guy but want to make this post. Weather doesn’t look good. What I can tell you is we are going to have a blast regardless.

I’m not a weather guy but want to make this post. Weather doesn’t look good. What I can tell you is we are going to have a blast regardless.
If I remember correctly we got poured on numerous times and still had a blast and got all our golf in. Safe travels everyone and can’t wait to learn about these irons

I need to plan a buddies trip back to RTJ trail, I’m sure all the properties are set up similar to Grand National? I would 💯 go back there as well

I need to plan a buddies trip back to RTJ trail, I’m sure all the properties are set up similar to Grand National? I would 💯 go back there as well
They are actually quite different. We tend to gravitate to this one due to the lodging and overall courses but the entire trail is pretty unique

I need an excuse to buy new rain gear. Come on pro shop be well stocked.

EFCA029F-A574-4E79-9600-319A7C15DE42.jpeg
Leg 1 complete. Time to go find some lunch.

I am at the MVD and trying to finalize the purchase of a used vehicle for my daughter. Who would have thought a dirty airport would be the highlight of my day!

Same. And once I get them a lot of people will know cuz I'll be "Hey, look at this" everytime I play.

2nd flight ready to go but delayed an hour

Back