CONTEST The Team – 2023 Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spell Grandaddy correctly…

Spell Grandaddy correctly…
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

Not an Entry, but I want to get in on the fun.

I would bring an attitude of gratitude, and enhance what's already present in the team. I would soak in all in, then pour it all out because that's what this event deserves. I want to represent the Grandaddy with humility, enthusiasm, and unwavering positivity for everyone involved, past, present, future.

Entry:

I've been around the block a few times at THP, and know what this event is truly about. I would ensure that we're all having a great time, the forum is brought along for the ride, and most importantly, help make sure it keeps coming back.

Not an Entry, but I want to get in on the fun.

I would bring an attitude of gratitude, and enhance what's already present in the team. I would soak in all in, then pour it all out because that's what this event deserves. I want to represent the Grandaddy with humility, enthusiasm, and unwavering positivity for everyone involved, past, present, future.
Should be an entry

My Entry:
  • I don’t deserve this last spot, but I want it
  • I’m not a very good golfer, but I have fun
  • I’m pretty independent, but when on a team I’m all in
  • I would be a committed ambassador for THP and Callaway Golf
  • I won’t wear my flip flops to dinner

I'm a fiery team guy that brings the laughs with a whole new perspective on golf and how I enjoy it with others. I am your partner and your pompoms!

And pops.....did I mention I bring pops?

Good luck to everyone!

every time i see a post about being over, i got back and count mine again.....no really

every time i see a post about being over, i got back and count mine again.....no really
Same! I didn’t even write Grandaddy in mine but I went back to make sure I spelled it correctly.

Same! I didn’t even write Grandaddy in mine but I went back to make sure I spelled it correctly.
lol, I rechecked mine to make sure Spell Check didn't get me

Entry:
I believe playing golf is a unique social opportunity with an experience of shared struggle. Four hours experiencing degrees of failure and success is what makes Golf the greatest game. I thrive in this environment and bring a degree of laughs and professionalism. PICK ME! You will not be disappointed!

This kind of reminds me of an interview question I always like to ask at the end of an interview. There is really no wrong answer but the way people answer does give some in-site to what kind of person they are. At the end of the day no one really knows if they are the 'final piece' but just have to be true to themselves and be a good human.

Chance of a lifetime that no one deserves.
I would love the responsibilities that comes with the Grandaddy.
Sharing the experience with others. Being a great team member. Supporting team THP.
Being last piece to puzzle would be dream come true.
THANKS CALLAWAY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY

Don’t think I’m eligible, but I wanted to jump in here to say that even if you’re not on the team, that doesn’t mean you can’t be involved. The live thread I expect to be the biggest and best yet, and I’m am so excited to xThor Hanson and see what GreenZone can do to help the team and community even have just a few extra moments of fun.

But an entry? Sure:

The Grandaddy was an unexpected catalyst that has recently given me purpose in life. After this week, meeting with Captain and a few members, it reinforced that purpose: To contribute and meaningfully benefit the experiences of those around me. I can’t wait to support the LEGACY and GDX.

Ah hell no, this is the last slot for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back