The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

i'm really looking forward to playing this course i keep looking at the pics of the course i've never played a desert course like this before def on my bucket list and from what i've heard its a really nice club. playing the courses with other THPers is the icing on the cake! as of right now i'm more excited about golf then the other things vegas has to offer me.... hangovers, losing money, and jail oh and wearing a wig all come a close second.

i'm really looking forward to playing this course i keep looking at the pics of the course i've never played a desert course like this before def on my bucket list and from what i've heard its a really nice club. playing the courses with other THPers is the icing on the cake! as of right now i'm more excited about golf then the other things vegas has to offer me.... hangovers, losing money, and jail oh and wearing a wig all come a close second.

The courses at pauite are amazing....u wont be disappointed

I've heard so many great things about these courses, looking forward to tee it up.

Gentlemen,
You received a PM from GolferGal requesting a photo. As of now she has less than half of them returned. We need these done by this Friday.

My photo has been taken and is currently being "adjusted" for size and to keep from scaring the children. :eek:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Snow or sun
Sorry, it was an inside joke. I went to the site yesterday to look at the hole descriptions and jar my memory for Wolf (I played it once and really only remember a handful of holes). Then I got the idea to look at the other course and started laughing that I couldnt remeber which one we are playing but it was the one that starts with S.

Wolf and sun, i think.

I hopped on B-Fit and chatted with SeamlessJim, what a great dude. We talked a lot about my game and what I want to accomplish and areas I need to improve. After 20 minutes or so he called me the "Poster Boy" for the B330-S which is the ball I had been playing prior to the Morgan Cup and the ball I was fit to before. He said it might be worth it to try the B330 head to head to see if I can get a few more yards but he didn't expect anything drastic there and with everything I described about my desired spin and feel the B330-S is just simply the ball for me. I love talking to those guys though, so helpful and enjoyable to chat with.

Gentlemen,
You received a PM from GolferGal requesting a photo. As of now she has less than half of them returned. We need these done by this Friday.

Bumping this again, I am STILL waiting on pictures from some people. Also, has anyone heard from Shanep? I haven't heard from him on anything that I sent out regarding this event and I am getting a little worried.

Come on guys, get it done. Poor GG is obviously stressing about this ... even though I'm not in her league we don't want her to have any excuses for a poor fantasy football result :)

It looks like Shane's last post is 7/9. Anyone in Missouri actually know him?

Just sent mine in....bad as it is...LOL

I sent one to GG....she didn't like it. Not sure why.

#knock2birds1stone

6y4y3emu.jpg

#knock2birds1stone

6y4y3emu.jpg

like MattDamon & Greg Kinear(so?) in the conjoined twin comedy...

Tappin' instead of Ballroom right now.

#knock2birds1stone

6y4y3emu.jpg

Cause she said "you can be the only one in the picture"

#followdirections
#sillycookie

I know....I had the other photos staged in email ready to go, was just having some fun with my 2 time tour rep and current boss.

I know....I had the other photos staged in email ready to go, was just having some fun with my 2 time tour rep and current boss.

I know, I was just having fun with you..lol

I gave Morgan a couple to choose from.

#BacktoSchoolSucks
#NeedVegasAlready

Seriously though, man I'm I read for this and to see what Bridgestone unleashes!

Back