The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

I am glad you are enjoying what you have seen thus far. I know everyone worked their butts off and there are going to be 18 VERY deserving people selected.

Wow, wow, wow. Getting real now. Videos off to the judges!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

All I know, is that you got the full on HD Canadan in landscape with all kinds of Bridgestone love.

I've said too much. #WTfMC2013

Im kind of scared.

All I know, is that you got the full on HD Canadan in landscape with all kinds of Bridgestone love.

I've said too much. #WTfMC2013
Just Bridgestone? Oh no.....I heard the Bridgestone judge was sitting this one out.

Ahhh, I'm sure it's still going to be fine though..............

I hope you like my video JB. I did my best with it #WTfMC2013

All videos have been submitted to the judges.....

This is speeding right along, I keep checking the thread a couple of times a day, not wanting to miss a thing. The excitement level is already sky high, and climbing.

Just Bridgestone? Oh no.....I heard the Bridgestone judge was sitting this one out.

Ahhh, I'm sure it's still going to be fine though..............

My crush on Bridgestone is long standing.. Seemed only right to promo the golf ball I've loved for so long.

How hard is it for those that have iPhones to turn their phones sideways so we do not watch the "sliver"?

No, it has nothing to do with judging, but very odd to me.

I often wonder this as well. Hold it sideways people.
It never changes. I don't know how many rants I have made about this.

I said I was not going to watch a single video until we got the decision back from the judges, but I am finding it hard to resist. You guys did incredible work and if you submitted something, you should be proud.

I can't wait to see what everyone did. Gonna be awesome

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

How hard is it for those that have iPhones to turn their phones sideways so we do not watch the "sliver"?

Whoops......I'm guilty of this on my first video as I had never filmed with my iPad before. Didn't realize till I was editing......sorry Josh

I thought it was about the message, no fancy camera work, I think the "silver" just adds alittle extra to my videos :act-up:

LOL....just pulling your chain. Sounds good to me!

Haha I hear you dude.. Bridgestone love is where it's at!!! I need to go back to the course we played this weekend.. Tour van bridgestones all over that course right now!!!

See above....So many sideways videos...

Full screen videos here. :alien:

Canadan, I understand the love for Bridgestone. Love their golf balls.

Whoops......I'm guilty of this on my first video as I had never filmed with my iPad before. Didn't realize till I was editing......sorry Josh

No worries dude, Im not a judge.

I thought it was about the message, no fancy camera work, I think the "silver" just adds alittle extra to my videos :act-up:

It sure is. Whats a silver?

I just used my actual camcorder so I didnt have to worry about the "sliver" haha

Very exciting to hear that our videos are in the judges hands. Another step in a very exciting journey for everyone involved.

I actually taped my iphone to the computer monitor in my office when I shot my promo. Taped it sideways as well. Bonus points!!!

It sure is. Whats a silver?

You're the one who first said it lol I was just assuming you were talking about the black lines on the sides and calling it the "silver"
I was just going with what you said haha

You're the one who first said it lol I was just assuming you were talking about the black lines on the sides and calling it the "silver"

I believe he said sliver not silver haha

See the difference yet there buddy?

Back