The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to find out the last 4 the will round out the 40. I so pumped for a tour rep PM from JB.

Get those videos rolling people! Best of luck to everyone. The judges had a tough task, but in the end, 40 great THPers are going to rock the Morgan Cup 2014, the ULTIMATE Golf Event, Period!

Good luck, and thank you to everyone who's submitted an entry or cheered us on or just shared in the excitement. It's an honor to represent Callaway, and my team, but most importantly, the Hackers' Paradise community. Looking forward to 4 more names and the start of an incredible journey.

I'm no judge but I got a few guesses based on what I sae...good luck everyone

Waiting in anticipation for another early birthday present to go with the wonderful dinner my wife and daughter took me out to tonight!

It was a fun ride to this point, thank you for the support, hope the journey continues.......

Minutes away!

Goooooo ohio!

Good luck everyone!!

Wow talk about 1st timers

40 is set...teams will be here before we know it

Awesome selections tonight! Congrats boys and stoked to see another DFW'er make it!

Officially declaring myself a volunteer for the Morgan Cup 2014. Can't wait to feel the atmosphere and share in this incredible event. You 40 THPers that are in will absolutely rock it and set a new standard.

Its done! Congrats to the select 40. While disappointing it is nice to have some closure. Time to sit back and ride along!

It's a done deal. The journey begins NOW!

Congrats to the 4 who got chosen tonight!

Thanks to everyone for your patience with us while went got the last four participants announced.

Congrats to everyone who made it, and a huge thank you to everyone who applied.

We hope everyone continues with us on this journey. It's going to be a wild ride!

Congrats to the 4 final guys!
I must say, I called it! Well 3 of 4 of you guys anyway!
You'll all do well!
I'd also like to say thanks for all the support I've been shown. I do appreciate it!

It was a fun ride, but that ride has ended!

Congrats to all 40 MC participants!

40 deep. Hooooooly crap.

And..... Here we go. It is absolutely ON!

We are now 40 Deep.... Let's do this!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Officially declaring myself a volunteer for the Morgan Cup 2014. Can't wait to feel the atmosphere and share in this incredible event. You 40 THPers that are in will absolutely rock it and set a new standard.

YES! I love it.

40 people. 24 possible teammates here soon!

Gets real now. Awesome lineups. Can not wait to watch this one. I'm pondering a volunteer trip.

Gets real now. Awesome lineups. Can not wait to watch this one. I'm pondering a volunteer trip.

If I promise you Ward will put a cork in it will you come?

Back