The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I know this, we will be adding to this brotherhood in a big way real soon.
Heck yeah, 4 tomorrow night, and two more contests going live today for 4 more!

I really wish i could enter i would love to play in the Morgan Cup but I don't think the wife would want me leaving with a pair of 1 mo olds oh well i guess may be next year or mabe the Granddaddy 2014

Please be advised that the following message is intended to be tongue-in-cheek. So, before anyone gets his/her panties in a wad, please read all the way through to the end.

I have noted over the past few weeks that there is a lot of banter taking place in the #THPMC and #TheKing contest threads aimed squarely at the Sponsors in an effort to gain favor for one or the other's entry (read sucking up). This shameful activity has even spilled over onto Twitter in some cases. Since, I have never been very good at said banter, I have been feeling a little at a disadvantage. It also occurred to me that my signature containing a pic of myself and my fellow THP Old Coots could actually be scaring off some potential sponsors who might feel an old fart...er coot might not be able to rep them properly in such a big event. In an unabashed, blatant effort to regain some advantage over others who might be better at "banter", I have arrived at the following plan. Effective tomorrow, or whenever I'm able to figure out how to change my sig picture (which could take days), and with apologies to my fellow coots, I will be substituting the below in its place. I'm also considering Tweeting same to all five major sponsors of the $THPMC. After all, all's fair in love and war, and in THP Major Contests.

The game is on. Good luck to all.

TA DA!

Spoiler
Morgancupsignature_zpsf6ae202e.png
[/URL][/IMG]

A special thanks to DevRickus for technical assistance.

Tomorrow night we will have 4 new members on hand. Their nights will be rocked and then Sunday they'll wake wondering if it was a dream. Nope it won't be, at least not a sleepinh dream.
The four that are announced will be part of a special group. Their eyes will open at the level of attention they will receive. It's all real, soak it in and enjoy it.
It will be part of their jobs to champion the cause and message of the Morgan cup to the masses. Embrace the spot, position and place in history. The history that is the MC. Can't wait to add some pages to this chapter

Please be advised that the following message is intended to be tongue-in-cheek. So, before anyone gets his/her panties in a wad, please read all the way through to the end.

I have noted over the past few weeks that there is a lot of banter taking place in the #THPMC and #TheKing contest threads aimed squarely at the Sponsors in an effort to gain favor for one or the other's entry (read sucking up). This shameful activity has even spilled over onto Twitter in some cases. Since, I have never been very good at said banter, I have been feeling a little at a disadvantage. It also occurred to me that my signature containing a pic of myself and my fellow THP Old Coots could actually be scaring off some potential sponsors who might feel an old fart...er coot might not be able to rep them properly in such a big event. In an unabashed, blatant effort to regain some advantage over others who might be better at "banter", I have arrived at the following plan. Effective tomorrow, or whenever I'm able to figure out how to change my sig picture (which could take days), and with apologies to my fellow coots, I will be substituting the below in its place. I'm also considering Tweeting same to all five major sponsors of the $THPMC. After all, all's fair in love and war, and in THP Major Contests.

TA DA!

Spoiler
[/URL][/IMG]

Just Fabulous!! I sees what you did there. You're a sneaky old coot!! Love the spoiler.

And my panties are firmly Un-bunched

And

TA DA!

Spoiler
[/URL][/IMG]

I dunno if you've been paying attention to Cleveland's advertising of late, but Old Coots are pretty much their target audience.

As if the Morgan Cup isn't on my mind enough already, I'm reading golf magazine and see this. I almost lost my breath just thinking about it.
nevyza3a.jpg

A little over 12 hours are will hopefully see some taped excitement from the four new members to be added to this event. The reaction from seeing your name is over the top. All the best to everyone that entered to be part of this epic event

As if the Morgan Cup isn't on my mind enough already, I'm reading golf magazine and see this. I almost lost my breath just thinking about it.
nevyza3a.jpg

hahaha I saw this too. Got me all hot and bothered.

I dunno if you've been paying attention to Cleveland's advertising of late, but Old Coots are pretty much their target audience.

I have to disagree wholeheartedly hahaha plus they have the new ads with keegan and gmac.

4 more guys being welcomed to the show tonight!

nevyza3a.jpg

True blue and caledonia got a mention in this months golf digest as well.

Going to be a lot of excitement tonight, get your popcorn ready!

I'm excited for tonight, 4 lives will be changed as they get welcomed into the Ultimate Amateur Golf event!

I'm excited for tonight, 4 lives will be changed as they get welcomed into the Ultimate Amateur Golf event!
Im with you there, Cookie.

Hoping for a live reaction video or two...perhaps? Love seeing the emotion.

After watching the rest of the mc videos from last year I want in more now.

I could deal with having my life (and late summer) plans changed!!

Im with you there, Cookie.

Hoping for a live reaction video or two...perhaps? Love seeing the emotion.

I think we see 3! Well at least I hope we do.

Had not noticed that. Maybe they'll like my SmartSquare putter entry then.

nevyza3a.jpg
Such a beautiful locale for an amazing event!

Met up with my brother today, loved seeing his excitement for the chance to get in. He got to see first hand for the most part my journey this so he kind of has an idea what to expect

Back