The Ultimate Therapy:

Golf can help get you through some tough times. Keep your head up!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

There's a country song along this line, where the guy uses fishing instead of golf as his therepy that goes like this: " I'm sure gonna miss her, but looky here, I got a bite :D"

VFL, I've been in your position almost to the "T". Dated a girl for 2 1/2 years that I thought was "the one". She lived an hour and a half away, but we had mutual friends and interests and saw each other several times a week most of the time. I won't go into details and bore y'all, but it didn't work out. I was DEVASTATED to say the least. I wasn't myself for a month or so, but it got better with time. Didn't date for a long while as my trust was destroyed. But if she hadn't broken up with me, I would have never met the wonderful wife that I've been married to for nearly a year now. Goodness I'm glad she dumped me. The mistakes that were made in that relationship on both sides were a learning experience that helped me in the relationship that I now have with my wife. Like others have said, don't put her on blast in person to others or on any form of social media, absolutely NOTHING good comes from that no matter how much better it makes you feel, trust me. Best thing you can do is act like nothing is wrong no matter how you feel. That'll make get to her worse than anything. It'll get better dude, congrats on the personal best on the course!

Wow that sucks my friend. As they say, there are other fish in the sea... even though I seem to be proving that saying wrong, but head up!
I'm impressed you could golf after being so distracted.

Back