The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

I'll definitely be sipping on something, and that would be a potentially world ending conversation! Hope we can make that happen.

I think watching that conversation would make my head hurt! :act-up:

It's a done deal hoss, especially if we get lucky enough to get our entry in on time :thumb:

It's a done deal hoss, especially if we get lucky enough to get our entry in on time :thumb:

We were talking about this yesterday, wondering if the preannouncement interest carries over to the first sign up day and all of the slots get snapped up then, we'll see.

How can't someone not be excited about this. this tour stop is gonna be SUCH a TEASER for how amazing the Outing is. Thank goodness though i need something to tie me over till May!

I know, this is my concern. I guess the hope will be there is a pre sign-up post with the date and time, and then just be sure you are up and on the forum to be sure you get your slot.

I know, this is my concern. I guess the hope will be there is a pre sign-up post with the date and time, and then just be sure you are up and on the forum to be sure you get your slot.

There should be tons of excitement for 2013 with the live stream demo day and stuff. I feel like there will be many newbies on the hunt so it should fill up rather quickly. I'm just glad to be an Albatross Member as that at least gives us members, a jump start on slots available.

Every time this thread hits the front page I have a panic attack thinking I just missed the sign-up announcement! I'm afraid I'll be on the golf course when the notice gets posted and all the slots will be taken by the time I get in.

There should be tons of excitement for 2013 with the live stream demo day and stuff. I feel like there will be many newbies on the hunt so it should fill up rather quickly. I'm just glad to be an Albatross Member as that at least gives us members, a jump start on slots available.

Same here. There is a lot of buzz around this, i guess at worst you get on the dropout list and hope to get in that way. But I'm sure there will be some advanced notice about signup and cost to get everyone ready. I hope we both make it OG, I didn't get to hang out with you much at the 2012.

Same here. There is a lot of buzz around this, i guess at worst you get on the dropout list and hope to get in that way. But I'm sure there will be some advanced notice about signup and cost to get everyone ready. I hope we both make it OG, I didn't get to hang out with you much at the 2012.

Heck maybe we can tee it up this time around :thumb:

My pairings at the outing were incredible. Playing with Lambro, Bear and playdough on Sat. And GG, Ary and AD on Sunday, classic. Both very memorable for different reasons. I expect I'll have a similar experience next year!!

How many slots were available last year? And when did they fill up? Do you have to have the money up front? I am really wanting to attend, and I am close to convincing the wife why I should spend funds on Albatross memebership! Thanks for the info everyone!

50 slots were originally available. They filled up in about 7 days. We opened it up to another 10 people.

As we have mentioned, this time Albatross Club Members will get a chance to sign up first. Once that period of time passes, if slots remain, we will open it up to everybody else.

Thanks JB that sounds like a pretty small number as much as everyone talks about it. Do you know if more spots will be available this year? And is this just golfers not counting spouses/tag-alongs?

We have not given any details on how many spots will be available.
That does not count guests.

dang,...everytime I see this thread hit the first page I go run for my credit card to reserve my spot...LOL

Back