#TheKing Is Here - 3rd Contest

Some great tweets so far, keep them coming!!!

Hope people still just have their thinking caps on, just over 5 pages is not enough entries! Keep em coming! The clock is ticking.....

@hackersparadise All #Kings horses and all #Kings men couldn't put #chad together again. #harry wins and I want in! http://t.co/rAgrdjJqol

#ImwithHarry

JM

There is one throne,and I want to be #theking! It won't be easy, it will be worth the work!
bit.ly/1aXJwA8
#imwithharry

TZWuXuh.png
#Iamwithharry #theking

How can there be this few entries?? Only a day left folks, better stop thinking and start tweeting!!

How can there be this few entries?? Only a day left folks, better stop thinking and start tweeting!!

Im with you. I guess this event is just not what we expected. I have a feeling when people hear that they will be getting some equipment it might change things.

To me, this could possibly be the event of the entire year for THP.

With only one shot at creating the perfect entry, it makes sense to take your time and make it exactly what you want. I will be adding my entry some time later today. And I have a feeling a lot more people will be too.

Some great stuff so far guys.

#ImWithHarry

Reading through the entries and it's crazy both how good some of them are, and how few! Probably less than 75 entries with only ~24 hrs to go. You look at the event and I thought there would be an order of magnitude higher level of interest. Reading through and I'm a bit sad that all except mine aren't trying to get on the unfortunate Team Chad, but I guess I can't get that lucky ;). #ImWithHarry #dontworrywellbemercifulinthelastround

With only one shot at creating the perfect entry, it makes sense to take your time and make it exactly what you want. I will be adding my entry some time later today. And I have a feeling a lot more people will be too.

I really hope this is it, and I understand completely if it is. Granted this is one of the higher cost events, which would be my guess of why there's potentially fewer entries, or people holding out for the MC. With that though, you know it is going to be absolutely epic. It's actually hard to believe that it's as cheap as it is when you think of all that it is going to come with. It would probably cost at least quadruple anywhere else, or actually nothing because no where else provides you with these kinds of amazing opportunities.

Reading through the entries and it's crazy both how good some of them are, and how few! Probably less than 75 entries with only ~24 hrs to go. You look at the event and I thought there would be an order of magnitude higher level of interest. Reading through and I'm a bit sad that all except mine aren't trying to get on the unfortunate Team Chad, but I guess I can't get that lucky ;). #ImWithHarry #dontworrywellbemercifulinthelastround

I really hope this is it, and I understand completely if it is. Granted this is one of the higher cost events, which would be my guess of why there's potentially fewer entries, or people holding out for the MC. With that though, you know it is going to be absolutely epic. It's actually hard to believe that it's as cheap as it is when you think of all that it is going to come with. It would probably cost at least quadruple anywhere else, or actually nothing because no where else provides you with these kinds of amazing opportunities.

weekend entries are always slow. There will be a rush this afternoon and evening. I'm sure of it.

People will jump in I'm sure. Equipment tie in will be announced soon as well.

Don't forget your Albatross Club membwrship. 2014 is going to be one heck of a year and this event is going to be special.

Im with you. I guess this event is just not what we expected. I have a feeling when people hear that they will be getting some equipment it might change things.

Think it's keel about the equipment and all, but the event itself is pic. Competition with thp''ers and two people from callaway. Seriously, where elsewould n e 1 get an opportunity like this. Though lowering my chances with each entry..

Come on everyone keep them coming!!

This event would be a dream come true to be a part of. An epic adventure, which will definitely include hours of practice in order to not let your other team members down. Life long friendships will be made and the chance to say YOU are the kINg for a year. Team Chad will prevail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sure you know better than that JB. You and staff have been so spot on with events. There will be a bum rush this afternoon I bet. If you will let me submit three or four more entries, I'll see what I can do about helping the entry count! :alien: Hello?..... What?.... Is that a no? :act-up:

I tried. Good luck to all who have entered and those that are still pondering on that perfect combination of 20 words...

JM

Back