THP Bridgestone Championship - Live Update Thread

Where is the video posted at?

Yes, seeing my own swing is eye opening in an unfortunate way.
In my mind, I swing like Dustin Johnson. In reality, it's probably more like Dustin Hoffman.

I'm the lefty in # 0012

Where is the video posted at?

My partner at the outing, Dance_Business, was posting some of his videos. I'm 0012 on the previous page in this thread. I don't think the "official" opening shot videos have been posted yet.

I am 0014 and Cookie is 0013

My partner at the outing, Dance_Business, was posting some of his videos. I'm 0012 on the previous page in this thread. I don't think the "official" opening shot videos have been posted yet.

Got ya, thank you rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes, seeing my own swing is eye opening in an unfortunate way.
In my mind, I swing like Dustin Johnson. In reality, it's probably more like Dustin Hoffman.

I'm the lefty in # 0012

Yet you find the fairway & the green time after time! Hush it! BTW are you on Facebook?

I'm 0002 in the videos. Ugly and slow, but I was long and straight, both days. Thanks for putting this videos up Benji. I hate don't myself swing a club, unless it's a lesson video.

Yet you find the fairway & the green time after time! Hush it! BTW are you on Facebook?

I have an account and I'm "on" about monthly at best. But you've motivated me to send a friend request.

Wasn't that a fun weekend fellas?

Miss you guys!

Just call me.... Barb

Wasn't that a fun weekend fellas?

Miss you guys!

Just call me.... Barb

Everytime I so much as see a picture of Vegas, it takes me back to that weekend. It was a blast for sure.

ROAD-TRIP!!!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Is it time to go back yet?
I'll second that motion. All in favor say Aye!

I'm hoping that the invitationals return, with Vegas as the culminating event again next year.

Aye! I'm reminded daily with my pic of mountains taken from the 3rd teebox. Hasn't been a week gone by since my last round (cold temps & snow threatening) and I'm jonesing to get back out. Actually, today I just paid off my mom-in-law for helping out with our Vegas trip and Cheryl said she's going back to Vegas for Xmas holidays. We're most likely going to Florida again, plus we asked my buddy Pete & his partner, Bonnie to join us. Pete is a member here, but is seldom online. So yeah, awesome memories of Vegas I carry with me.

I still talk incessantly to my golf buddies about the Vegas trip. Whenever anyone starts to talk about somewhere they've been I interrupt with "you should have been with me in Vegas last month and off I go. Funny, they never get to finish their story. I sure hope we go back there next year.

Did the official videos ever get posted?

Is it time to go back yet?

As I sit in my office and look outside and this rainy cold missouri day, I say lets go back to Vegas :)

Man, it is bright and sunny here in the bay, but I'm thinking the same thing!

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm in a basement, I have no clue!. Stupid IT jobs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Man, it is bright and sunny here in the bay, but I'm thinking the same thing!

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm in a basement, I have no clue!. Stupid IT jobs.

How have you been partner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How have you been partner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing well! Golf game...not so much. I have 11 months to improve for the next Bridgestone though!

Don't make me turn this van around!

Just call me.... Barb

Such a kickass backpack!

qanururu.jpg

Back