THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

If everything goes well my flight arrives at 12, about an hour drive or so. 2 might work.

Almost 2 weeks to go fellas...#getexcited

After this weekend we are on deck

As awesome as the ATL is going to be this week, it's a filler to get me to this weekend with Callaway. I'm SO stoked. Everyone at work and my family knows I'll be out of touch and on the do-not-call list that weekend. Can't wait.

ATL in two days, Misson Inn in two weeks. I'm ready.

Who's Ready to golf in FL with some awesome thpers, at an awesome resort with some top secret awesome equipment from an awesome sponsor

THIS GUY

Who's Ready to golf in FL with some awesome thpers, at an awesome resort with some top secret awesome equipment from an awesome sponsor

THIS GUY

I can't wait to tee it up in Florida! Wooo! In fact, I might even go out and do it this weekend.

THIS GUY

I have my hand raised, I'm pumped for the series of event that are about to take place

It's gonna be the longest two weeks ever. Thank goodness for the Atlanta event this weekend!

I'm officially in preparation mode. Took the new irons to the range this afternoon. Even with crap shafts and grips, these puppies are HOT. Full club length longer and buttery smooth.

Just got to dial em in a little and start counting the days!

I'm officially in preparation mode. Took the new irons to the range this afternoon. Even with crap shafts and grips, these puppies are HOT. Full club length longer and buttery smooth.

Just got to dial em in a little and start counting the days!

Oh crap I havent prepared yet...actually havent played since mc...and regardless im certain ill have a good time

Can't wait to get to the course and tee it up with some more THPers. Haven't done it in awhile

2 weeks from tomorrow suckas!!

2 weeks fellas...only 2 to go!

Cant wait to see what THP and Callaway have up their sleeves for this first of its kind event...just beyond excited for this

2 weeks fellas...only 2 to go!

Cant wait to see what THP and Callaway have up their sleeves for this first of its kind event...just beyond excited for this

I just looked at my calendar and realized the same thing. I can't believe we are almost there.

Countdown is on. Cannot wait!

This really needs to hurry up and get here. I love Florida, add THPers and golf. Recipe for amazement

Alright, I'm trying to figure out my rooms and car situation for the other days.

Does anyone need a room or roommate for Thursday night, Sunday night and/or Monday night?

I fly in Thursday night and leave Tuesday morning. If anyone can give me a lift I'll gladly pay for gas and buy you a drink.

Thanks!

Back