ANNOUNCEMENT THP Coins are Coming

It would be kind of fun if there was a digital coin for the website to bet on events. That would be fun. I don’t know how that would work and probably be a pain. But the albatross membership is the buy in and you get 50 coins to wager against other THP’ers..

It would be kind of fun if there was a digital coin for the website to bet on events. That would be fun. I don’t know how that would work and probably be a pain. But the albatross membership is the buy in and you get 50 coins to wager against other THP’ers..
I feel somehow that could bring animosity. But it would be fun.

There are website plugins for just such a thing...

Take it is shohei ohtani

I feel somehow that could bring animosity. But it would be fun.
Maybe. I mean we already pick winners and do preview odds shows and it doesn’t seem that anyone gets upset. This would just add to that. For example. The goat cup. Basically 75% picked team Finley. The 25% of us that picked team Brennan would have cleaned up! It would create fun chatter. But yes, I guess they chance for things to get personal or attacks or other problems I am not even considering to happen. Could happen..

Maybe. I mean we already pick winners and do preview odds shows and it doesn’t seem that anyone gets upset. This would just add to that. For example. The goat cup. Basically 75% picked team Finley. The 25% of us that picked team Brennan would have cleaned up! It would create fun chatter. But yes, I guess they chance for things to get personal or attacks or other problems I am not even considering to happen. Could happen..
I do think it could allow more involvement too. More involvement in live threads is always welcome!

I do think it could allow more involvement too. More involvement in live threads is always welcome!
We will see what it is. Probably something we haven’t thought of completely..

You guys are fun

You guys are fun
I think it is the future thp crypto/digital gambling/challenge coins that are fun.

My guess is they are going to be like the “Buckeyes” stickers. Given out for good things.

You guys are fun
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

My guess is they are going to be like the “Buckeyes” stickers. Given out for good things.
We can’t ruin this amazing coin with mediocrity

Sonic The Hedgehog Waiting GIF by Xbox

Well this sounds exciting

Can’t wait to see what this is.

First thought is it will be a reward system for participation in the forum where you could potentially cash the coins in for extra entries to try to get into an event. Question is will AC members get the coins to hand out or will THP staffers hand them out?

Second thought would be for AC members to vote for event MVPs.

Im also sure neither of these are correct. 😂

I'm in

I love the action in here…

Can’t wait to see what this is.

First thought is it will be a reward system for participation in the forum where you could potentially cash the coins in for extra entries to try to get into an event. Question is will AC members get the coins to hand out or will THP staffers hand them out?

Second thought would be for AC members to vote for event MVPs.

Im also sure neither of these are correct. 😂
I kind of thought it might be along the lines of your first one. You accumulate and then can cash in for an extra chance or something like that.

Back