THP Digital Newsletter - A New Era

Looking forward to it. Thanks.

You will be able to Duey. You wont get the pretty layout or pictures, but you can read the goods.

Great to hear. I can check the laptop late after matches, thanks.

I guess i should have signed up using my work email

I got mine, did the survey. This will be a nice extra to read every month.

Next issue will be coming out next week. If you are not signed up, do so when you get a chance. You will not want to miss this next issue. Inside the world of a professional golfer.

Next issue will be coming out next week. If you are not signed up, do so when you get a chance. You will not want to miss this next issue. Inside the world of a professional golfer.

Cool stuff! There's been lots of talk about that lately. It'll be good to hear it straight from the source!!

Looking forward to the next newsletter.

First newsletter got things kicked off and was a good read. Looking forward to the next offering.

Do you ever sleep? Haha

Hmmmm. Interesting teaser. I'll be looking forward to it.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

I love THP, it seems there is ALWAYS something on the horizon to be looking forward too. Thanks for all you do guys and keep up the good work.

First newsletter got things kicked off and was a good read. Looking forward to the next offering.

Do you ever sleep? Haha

I could use a few more hours in the day I think.

GG is working hard on the layout of the May issue. Thanks to all that have subscribed so far.

GG is working hard on the layout of the May issue. Thanks to all that have subscribed so far.

No - thank you guys for making something so informational available to us. And FREE at that!!

Back