THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Same here but I'm not sure how much time I'd have to do it before Thursday. Can we just kill it after a an hour or would we have only gotten through the third round at that point?! :bulgy-eyes:

16 teams, yowza.

That is the problem with the top 3-4 picks. You have to explain why you didn't love Foster/AP/CJ. At 16 I can happily take Dez then follow with the quick Romo for the 1-2 punch baby!!:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Oh deer god I wish you were in my league.

Oh deer god I wish you were in my league.

Hahaha. I was just kidding. Or was I?! In doing some mocks it does seem that with the last pick I need to reach pretty early for players that I like. :curse:

Hahaha. I was just kidding. Or was I?! In doing some mocks it does seem that with the last pick I need to reach pretty early for players that I like. :curse:

I have a feeling with a 16 team league there will be a LOT of reaching being done. Especially while drafting live, the thought of your pick being there after 15 guys will be a hard one. With me auto drafting I am racking my brain trying to figure out how to set it up. Pretty sure it will draft RBs in the 1st two rounds. WR is so deep this year, I dont think there is a need to reach to much at that position.

I have a feeling with a 16 team league there will be a LOT of reaching being done. Especially while drafting live, the thought of your pick being there after 15 guys will be a hard one. With me auto drafting I am racking my brain trying to figure out how to set it up. Pretty sure it will draft RBs in the 1st two rounds. WR is so deep this year, I dont think there is a need to reach to much at that position.

Interesting:wilsonstaff:

Do we know whent he draft orders are going to be adjusted on ESPN??

Tomorrow morning.

So, has anyone received "Prize Packs" for their accomplishments? I was just curious.

So, has anyone received "Prize Packs" for their accomplishments? I was just curious.
Hanks won in League 1 and I came in 2nd. I don't know about the other leagues.
I assume you mean from Yahoo? I wouldn't think they would send out a prize to every winner from every league, just the overall people.

I assume you mean from Yahoo? I wouldn't think they would send out a prize to every winner from every league, just the overall people.

No, for the FF leagues smalls. The OP says that there will be prize packs for 1st and 2nd place in each league (3 total). I was just wondering if anyone received theirs?

Hahaha! I thought this was the Fantasy Golf thread! LMFFFFFFAO

I skimmed the whole freaking thread!

You one-t'd that one perfectly buddy! LMAO!

My name's Smallie and I'm a skimaholic.

That was an EPIC skim there smallie....LMAO!!

Back