THP Fantasy Football 2023 -Championship Hardware from Edel Golf

Wonger

Morgan Cup - 2024 Team Paradise
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The cream rises to the top and the respective champions of the 2023 THP Fantasy Football leagues were rewarded handsomely with the spoils from Edel Golf.
Wow! My first in person encounter with Edel equipment and their work is top notch. So impressed with the craftsmanship.

For me, I hadn’t played FF for a few years and decided to get back into the game with THP. Didn’t matter if I did well or not, thoroughly enjoyed it. Congratulations league champions!
Thank you @JB @GolferGal THP @EdelBlake and Edel Golf for the wonderful season.

IMG_1292.jpeg

IMG_1294.jpeg

IMG_1293.jpeg

The real question is are you going to put it in play?

Very Nice wedge there! Congrats on winning a tough league

that is freaking awesome.

That's awesome

The real question is are you going to put it in play?
Yes that is a great question. I have several months to think about it as we won’t be back on the course until probably April. I probably will since golf clubs are meant to be played.

Congrats, what an awesome prize!

That's a good looking club.

I predict at least one hole out with it this year.

When I got mine last year I did play it a few times...and loved it! I stopped playing it when I was testing the Srixon Experience clubs. Now that I have another one on the way today I will have to come up with some sort of wall display for both of them.

That looks great! Well earned too.

Sweet!!

That is sick! Congrats!!

Yes that is a great question. I have several months to think about it as we won’t be back on the course until probably April. I probably will since golf clubs are meant to be played.
I have not played mine from the 2022 FFL season. I do not think I ever will.

That's a good looking club.

I predict at least one hole out with it this year.
I like the confidence. Little irrational but I like it 🤣

What an awesome trophy to display!

Congrats @Wonger! If you do put that in play the P-Grind is alot of fun.

As the 14th ranked player in our league this year, I'll admire it but I won't touch it to spread loser onto your club.
Come on! Loser cannot spread just by touch. So ignorant 🤣

To the winner go the spoils right? Everyone knows what a grind the THP FFB leagues are. 14 Teams, only 4 make the playoffs, and the waiver wire is hot garbage for the most part. You have to be an owner looking a couple of weeks down the road and hope to hit on a hidden gem.

I managed to draft, trade and pick up some waiver wire players that ultimately let me end up the champion in L1. I was surrounded by some tough competition and had a serious gauntlet to run through to end up #1. Thank you Edel and THP for the great prize. For those wondering, absolutely this is going in the bag and will get the full treatment

Edel-1.JPG
Edel-2.JPG

Edel-4.JPG
Edel-5.JPG

IMG_4201.jpeg
Today I received a 56 degree Edel Wedge to go with the 60 degree from last year! Thank you to @GolferGal @JB and to Edel! So much fun in League 2 this year can’t wait to try for a three peat next year!

Congrats to the winners great prizes!!

Well, i had a little Christmas on a basically terrible medical day. Found out i have pneumonia and got a nasty shot in ass and taking monster antibiotics. But, a package on the porch from the man in brown left me some sunshineIMG_2110.jpeg

Congrats, that's a great wedge as well as an awesome prize! Are you going to display it, or put it in play?

Back