THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Eli....talk about riding coat tails

No wonder Peyton's neck hurts....he keeps looking over his shoulder to keep making sure Eli is safe and sound on his little red wagon

HAHAH. Absolutely hysterical.

Have you seen the size of Eli's helmet??????? It's like it was made specifically for Puttin4Bills.

Poor Puttin4Romolove.
I remember that guy used to come on THP and chat.

HAHAH. Absolutely hysterical.

Poor Puttin4Romolove.
I remember that guy used to come on THP and chat.

He has the best stories ever though. Hands down.

Really? I like it Rusty

Hahaha, Rusty is gonna turn our draft upside down i believe.

Eli....talk about riding coat tails

No wonder Peyton's neck hurts....he keeps looking over his shoulder to keep making sure Eli is safe and sound on his little red wagon

This was gold!

Where is Puttin4helmetdon'tfit ??

Nooooooooooooo.... see here is where you make fun of our big offseason pick up in Roy Williams.

Nah, that aint even worth talking about. Even you know it is a joke! puttin4mantomancoverage would of been a better choice.

Been a while since we've seen puttin4rustywedges on here. Wonder if he'll show up for the draft?

Poor League 2 and League 3. Where are those guys? Their threads die faster than Bridges draft picks.

Poor League 2 and League 3. Where are those guys? Their threads die faster than Bridges draft picks.

Maybe we should just have a 32 team league?

that would be bananas...b a n a n a s :bananadance::banana:
Maybe we should just have a 32 team league?

I have to be honest, this is my first 16 team league and it scares the shat out of me. The biggest league I ever played in before was 14 teams and it was tough. I've typically played 12 team leagues so everyone typically has a couple of top tier players. I'm nervous about this league. I want to have fun but I don't want to get embarrassed either. I've thought about doing some research but said screw it. I'm hoping my first two picks work out as I have planned, if they do, I'll be happy.

I have to be honest, this is my first 16 team league and it scares the shat out of me. The biggest league I ever played in before was 14 teams and it was tough. I've typically played 12 team leagues so everyone typically has a couple of top tier players. I'm nervous about this league. I want to have fun but I don't want to get embarrassed either. I've thought about doing some research but said screw it. I'm hoping my first two picks work out as I have planned, if they do, I'll be happy.

Since I am still pretty new to FF I have only done 16 teams leagues. I don't have anything to compare it to but it's still hard! I always have a few key guys in mind and every round I sit and wait and pray they are still there and then of course they aren't and I have to go to plan B, C and D. It is definitely challenging but if you can walk away with a good team, or trade later for a solid team it's a pretty rewarding feeling.

I heard a rumor that your family will be in this thread. Is that true?

No family in this thread, but there may be an appearance by Ace Ventura and Snowflake the Dolphin at some point.

LOL that's the part I am worried about. I am going to have to drink some Tiger Blood so I can stay up.

Just call up CG13, I'm sure he can send you some 5-hour Energy out of his golf bag for you to use on draft night.

Since I am still pretty new to FF I have only done 16 teams leagues. I don't have anything to compare it to but it's still hard! I always have a few key guys in mind and every round I sit and wait and pray they are still there and then of course they aren't and I have to go to plan B, C and D. It is definitely challenging but if you can walk away with a good team, or trade later for a solid team it's a pretty rewarding feeling.

Yeah, as much crap as I talk, I am competitive. It's just my nature. I hope everyone gets some guys that they like. I think that's important too. Erin wants me to draft Packer players, hahaha. I might try to get her involved in this with me too, make it fun.

Just call up CG13, I'm sure he can send you some 5-hour Energy out of his golf bag for you to use on draft night.

She would need it by Thursday and with his pre-shipping routine, I would fear that would not be possible.

No one talks in league 2, a little in 3 thus the lack of threads for either.

You could fix that you know?
Get people excited about the league you are in.

You could fix that you know?
Get people excited about the league you are in.

I think you need to take over one team ( like AHA in the MC) then we get into one of our great debates that go on for 3-4 pages. That might work.

No family in this thread, but there may be an appearance by Ace Ventura and Snowflake the Dolphin at some point.

I get the worst allergic reaction from those things. I am not sure what's in it but I break out in hives, my skin feels like it was set on fire, my stomach cramps up and I feel like I am going to pass out. It's awful!

Yeah, as much crap as I talk, I am competitive. It's just my nature. I hope everyone gets some guys that they like. I think that's important too. Erin wants me to draft Packer players, hahaha. I might try to get her involved in this with me too, make it fun.

Same here. In the end it's all in fun and it makes watching the games so much more fun, and I love to track the stats because I am a total math nerd, but I still want to win. If I don't I am not going to cry, but it will sting a little.

You should definitely get her involved. JB got me involved 3 years ago and look at me now, I am addicted!

She would need it by Thursday and with his pre-shipping routine, I would fear that would not be possible.

LOL, Great post!

I think you need to take over one team ( like AHA in the MC) then we get into one of our great debates that go on for 3-4 pages. That might work.

Debates only work when both sides are credible. That eliminates the Icon of Bygone.
But you are in a league that has nobody talking. I would think you would want to change that and have a fun league for the season.
Guess I was mistaken.

Hardest league I ever did and was very humbling. I almost squeaked into the playoffs after it started. If you dont draft well you just have to trade well. The drafts are way harder in a 16 teamer imo. WAY Harder. The later rounds count for so much more.

Hardest league I ever did and was very humbling. I almost squeaked into the playoffs after it started. If you dont draft well you just have to trade well. The drafts are way harder in a 16 teamer imo. WAY Harder. The later rounds count for so much more.

I can't wait to be humbled. It's a great feeling. Serious question: how long is this draft going to take? What I really want to know is: how many beers do I need?

I can't wait to be humbled. It's a great feeling. Serious question: how long is this draft going to take? What I really want to know is: how many beers do I need?

Humble pie coming up!

I went through a 12 pack haha. Andrea was like wtf. it was nerve wracking dude! I don't remember how long it took, I just remember the amount of beer.

Debates only work when both sides are credible. That eliminates the Icon of Bygone.
But you are in a league that has nobody talking. I would think you would want to change that and have a fun league for the season.
Guess I was mistaken.

Whoops I forgot you are the jwoww of FF also, the needle mover, the freakin genius.
You can take this year off and still win the league.
I bow down to you and worship all that is your greatness..

the same amount from Sat night at TMC. That should cover it.

Back