THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

LOL, yes it is Tuesday. Longest.Week.Ever!

Hahaha, I did it at work too. Everyone was confused.

damn it. One conversation and my draft strategy is all different now. Back to the drawing board.

You want Arian Foster dont you????? If I draft him and you draft marion barber consider it a trade offer now.

Wow, one busy morning at work and I miss out on almost 15 pages worth of posts. Impressive. I have some skimming to do.

tap on deez

I am pretty interested in seeing how this will work for me with the PPR. I have never played in a PPR league before. I think maybe ill just put all the RBs names in a hat and draw them.. or go with my gut like TC.

I am pretty interested in seeing how this will work for me with the PPR. I have never played in a PPR league before. I think maybe ill just put all the RBs names in a hat and draw them.. or go with my gut like TC.

PPR changes everything. Possession receivers are so valuable as well as backs who can catch out of the back field, like Felix Jones.

One thing about this league: it is a PPR league, I've never been in a league that has PPR. That and the 16 teams in the league will make me think a little harder about my draft choices.

At least you noticed that prior to the draft. Wasn't it Bridges last year who didn't know we were PPR until after the draft?:dohanim:

At least you noticed that prior to the draft. Wasn't it Bridges last year who didn't know we were PPR until after the draft?:dohanim:

Prolly.

Lololz

It would be a good thing to know before you drafted...

You won't make me cry. In the words of an awesome band from the 90s, the Dolphins make me cry.

thats an awesome mix of hootie and our lovable loser dolphins...thanks for the new theme song to my season! Good luck ary and GG! I'll be rooting for my fellow fins fans!

I believe it was the Icon. I can go back and check the threads now. He blamed himself for not reading the rules, which was quite noble I think. Rather than the rules...Although being the Icon, he did create the rules...hehe

I believe it was the Icon. I can go back and check the threads now. He blamed himself for not reading the rules, which was quite noble I think. Rather than the rules...Although being the Icon, he did create the rules...hehe

haha

I tried to look, but to many threads to go through and to many pages to see were it would be at.

Haha. A interesting conundrum.

Made the rules but didn't know them.

Irony at its best!

I may even consider other players other than AF or AP. May JC or FG or RR.

I may even consider other players other than AF or AP. May JC or FG or RR.

Agreed I thought AP and AF were the 1,2 but now I like AP at one but RR could be really good as the 2nd pick even JC

JB do you want to draft for me? I figure you could draft I would manage we could split 50/50 since I cant decide how I want to draft.

I have no idea who to take.....I may just go D, K, to start my draft that way I'm guaranteed to have the best player for at least 2 positions

You guys are adorable. Cant get out of your own way.

hahahaha... I love FF!

Agreed I thought AP and AF were the 1,2 but now I like AP at one but RR could be really good as the 2nd pick even JC

I wouldn't go AP at #1. Stout defenses, offensive line is a mess and he doesnt catch as much as the other backs. AF still is my top guy but some of those others look good too.

hahahaha... I love FF!

I wouldn't go AP at #1. Stout defenses, offensive line is a mess and he doesnt catch as much as the other backs. AF still is my top guy but some of those others look good too.

Thats what I love about FF. With PPR Im not sure AF is the top guy honestly, but I love to disagree and the fact that I dont have the #1 pick means that it doesnt matter haha. Good luck with that pick Yoccos.

Thats what I love about FF. With PPR Im not sure AF is the top guy honestly, but I love to disagree and the fact that I dont have the #1 pick means that it doesnt matter haha. Good luck with that pick Yoccos.

Thanks man. Just on top of AF's 1500 or so rushing yards he had over 600 yards receiving. Just a beast in PPR. I think over 60 receptions too. Their offense isn't going to be changing much either.

Thanks man. Just on top of AF's 1500 or so rushing yards he had over 600 yards receiving. Just a beast in PPR. I think over 60 receptions too. Their offense isn't going to be changing much either.

Offense should be the same, but have to wonder if AF will be spelled by Ward or Tate due to the lingering hammy.

Have you made up your mind yet on the first pick TMex? The clock is winding down....

Have you made up your mind yet on the first pick TMex? The clock is winding down....

Kinda... but some of the other backs have me intriuged. Especially Jamaal Charles....

Back