THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It shouldnt really though. In my opinion, and only my opinion, there is only one guy that has no question marks next to his name now that Foster is out. Sadly its Vick.

so Arian Foster just tweeted a picture of his MRI on his thigh: http://www.mobypicture.com/user/ArianFoster/view/10600795

He has a tear in his hamstring, may not be on the field for Week 1. All of you at the top of the draft, have fun figuring out where to draft him.

He's really trying to stick it to the FF people isn't he? All joking aside, I do hope he gets better quickly. But man does this throw a wrench in FF.

Pick 7-12 if he is not playing in week 1.

That might even be a little too high. If I had one of those picks I would probably not to want to risk it.

That might even be a little too high. If I had one of those picks I would probably not to want to risk it.

Not now that we are looking at 3-4 weeks, but if it were me, and I had a guy that was a sure fire #1 pick and only missing 1 week, I would jump on him. But now that it is more, I think he slides a few rounds.

Not now that we are looking at 3-4 weeks, but if it were me, and I had a guy that was a sure fire #1 pick and only missing 1 week, I would jump on him. But now that it is more, I think he slides a few rounds.

I think he will still be a 1st rounder in our draft

It shouldnt really though. In my opinion, and only my opinion, there is only one guy that has no question marks next to his name now that Foster is out. Sadly its Vick.

So you think Vick is going to go 1st now?

I think Jamaal Charles is going first.

So you think Vick is going to go 1st now?

I dont know if he will, but I think he is the only clear cut #1 in my mind. We can play the "injury game" with every player, but he is the only guy that has no doubts about his scoring going in.

AP - Horrible O-Line and no QB.
RR - Does not get goal line carries and comes out for Ricky every 3rd series
JC - Splits carries and no goal line carries.
CJ - No contract yet.

I mean Vick, as much as it pains me, is the only guy with very few question marks right now.

How far does CJ fall if he hasnt signed? It looks like he will eventually and be back for week 1, but its still a risk.

How far does CJ fall if he hasnt signed? It looks like he will eventually and be back for week 1, but its still a risk.

5-8. If he falls past that, GMs should be questioned. The guy is arguably the 1st pick in the entire draft and gets nothing for holding out with the new CBA.

I dont know if he will, but I think he is the only clear cut #1 in my mind. We can play the "injury game" with every player, but he is the only guy that has no doubts about his scoring going in.

AP - Horrible O-Line and no QB.
RR - Does not get goal line carries and comes out for Ricky every 3rd series
JC - Splits carries and no goal line carries.
CJ - No contract yet.

I mean Vick, as much as it pains me, is the only guy with very few question marks right now.

I just don't know if he is going to have a great year. I think there is more consistent QBs out there than him. I don't know if any of them would be a better fantasy scorer than him though.

I just don't know if he is going to have a great year. I think there is more consistent QBs out there than him. I don't know if any of them would be a better fantasy scorer than him though.

of course there are more consistent, but there arent better fantasy scorers based on most projections. Hard to argue with his dual threat ability.

of course there are more consistent, but there arent better fantasy scorers based on most projections. Hard to argue with his dual threat ability.

That is so true. I just don't like him. Haha

Tapatalkin

Thanks AF you are really messing with all of us now. I just dont know, he will be a great asset when he comes back but how long do you wait to draft him, knowing he will miss a few weeks?

I don't know but he won't make it past 15 if he does...:act-up:

Thanks AF you are really messing with all of us now. I just dont know, he will be a great asset when he comes back but how long do you wait to draft him, knowing he will miss a few weeks?

That is so true. I just don't like him. Haha

Tapatalkin

Me neither.

I don't know but he won't make it past 15 if he does...:act-up:

That is what I figured. Someone late would grab him anyway and handcuff it with his backup (presumably Ward) for the first few weeks later in the draft. IF he comes back strong, its an absolute steal. If the hammy lags behind, it could be rough. Big gamble, but I like the payout.

Speaking of payout.....check out what Vick's creditors are all waiting in line for after his big contract signing.....

David Teel of the Newport News Daily Press reports that, based on Vick receiving $20 million in 2011, $6.76 million will go to creditors, $8 million will go to taxes, and Vick will receive net pay of $5.24 million. That means the creditors will still be owed another $11.24 million after 2011. In 2012, Vick is due to make $12.5 million. In 2013, it’ll be either $16.5 million or $15.5 million.

That is what I figured. Someone late would grab him anyway and handcuff it with his backup (presumably Ward) for the first few weeks later in the draft. IF he comes back strong, its an absolute steal. If the hammy lags behind, it could be rough. Big gamble, but I like the payout.

Me neither.

It is a huge gamble, but it's a no brainer to take him late in the first round if he is there. If he misses 3 weeks and comes back 100%, it's a steal for a late first round pick.

It is a huge gamble, but it's a no brainer to take him late in the first round if he is there. If he misses 3 weeks and comes back 100%, it's a steal for a late first round pick.

You got that right. Especially in todays NFL when so few guys make it through a whole season.

Back