THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a weird week. Might start panicking in a few though:bulgy-eyes:

I am about to start panicking now. My team **** the bed like nobodys business.

tap on deez

Too bad there's not points for holding or false starts! Last night would've been a barn burner. You want to know what I was honestly thinking last night:

Hey Denver, welcome to the John Fox era, hahaha!

There was a penalty for just about every play it was brutal!

Didnt Tolbert have the highest points this past week? And of course he did it against me.

I believe it was Wes Welker with 36, just 1 more than Tolbert.

tap on deez

Because you didn't have the best week 1 ESPN has me projected to beat you by 47 pts haha. But if it makes you feel better I believe someone in the 3rd league only scored 40pts total.

Because you didn't have the best week 1 ESPN has me projected to beat you by 47 pts haha. But if it makes you feel better I believe someone in the 3rd league only scored 40pts total.

How is that possible?

What killed me was my top two picks did all of nothing, Mendenhall and White. If Mendenhall turns into Green from last year Im chaning my team name to Team Shonn Green.

Ha ha ha. I better get this figured out.

I am in need of a shake up to say the least

tap on deez

What killed me was my top two picks did all of nothing, Mendenhall and White. If Mendenhall turns into Green from last year Im chaning my team name to Team Shonn Green.

I thought it was funny that White made a public apology on twitter to all his FF owners.

Ha ha ha. I better get this figured out.

I am in need of a shake up to say the least

tap on deez

Haha, you might want to start by shaking up your QB's, why do you have 4 lol?

I thought it was funny that White made a public apology on twitter to all his FF owners.

Haha, you might want to start by shaking up your QB's, why do you have 4 lol?

Did he? I accept his apology. Thats awesome of him.

Who has 4? I want one

Did he? I accept his apology. Thats awesome of him.

He did. I was watching sports center last night and they were talking about it. I thought that was pretty funny. It reminded me of MJD last year who apologized to his FF owners, including himself (he always picks himself), when he took a knee on the 1 yard line rather than taking it in for the TD so he could run out the clock for the Jags.

Who was your defense? 20+ that's crazy! That late TD from Bush was certainly nice. Not good enough for my team to defend against a 99 yard TD from Welker, but with that kind of playing how can I even be mad? That's too impressive to make me mad.

22points for the Ravens D allowed me to eek out a 3 point win. Dwayne Bowe, AP, and Matt Ryan combined for the same amount! Need those guys to up their level if I am going to get any wins going forward.

tap on deez

See above...right there with you if my D doesn't come through

Me fool. They just all suck. I picked them up to mess with Chunky

tap on deez

I see how well that worked out for ya haha

Lee Evans and not having a TE are costing me. Trades anyone?

Lee Evans and not having a TE are costing me. Trades anyone?

I have a starting TE on my bench in Fasano, but it will cost you a starting RB. Shoot me a PM if you are interested, and I will put together a couple of offers for you with some additional pieces.

Didnt Tolbert have the highest points this past week? And of course he did it against me.

There was a penalty for just about every play it was brutal!

I believe it was Wes Welker with 36, just 1 more than Tolbert.

I think Steve Smith (CAR) was the highest this week with 37 pts. (So glad I had him sitting on the bench, but at least a got the week 1 victory anyway)

I think Steve Smith (CAR) was the highest this week with 37 pts. (So glad I had him sitting on the bench, but at least a got the week 1 victory anyway)

You are probably right. I was just looking scoreboard for league 1 for the highest points and I didn't take into account that someone had him on their bench. A lot of people had him on their bench, I have a feeling that won't happen again in week 2.

You are probably right. I was just looking scoreboard for league 1 for the highest points and I didn't take into account that someone had him on their bench. A lot of people had him on their bench, I have a feeling that won't happen again in week 2.

If we would have listened to TC about Newton, Smith wouldn't have been on the bench. 1st move I made this morning was moving him off the bench.
Biggest shock to me when looking at the pts, Chad Henne 33 pts.

If we would have listened to TC about Newton, Smith wouldn't have been on the bench. 1st move I made this morning was moving him off the bench.
Biggest shock to me when looking at the pts, Chad Henne 33 pts.

Henne had a good game considering the outcome and just that junk INT at the end of the game. I wouldn't call him a star QB but he was far better than I expected.

Yes, that's true...sadly it was me.

How is that possible?

I was sandbagging...yeah, that's the ticket!

Can honestly say that in all my years of doing fantasy football, this is the first time I've ever scored that few points. :banghead:

Well I didn't see that coming- whole team laid an egg.

That won't happen again!! Look out shower I play week 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back