THP Fantasy Football - Week 1 Thread

Damaikis only need 4 pts from Flacco in the 2nd half to get the win.

I have Boldin on the bench in two of my leagues. Awesome.

MileHighGolfer better luck next week. This one is going to become a laugher. Im up by 18.5 points with Philip Rivers still to play. BEAST MODE.

I got beat by a semi-Auto picked team. Damn, that sucks.

Nice win Damaikis.

Damaikis only need 4 pts from Flacco in the 2nd half to get the win.

I have Boldin on the bench in two of my leagues. Awesome.

Yeah looks like I got the win this week. Thanks Flacco. It was a really good matchup for sure. Nerve wracking for Week 1.

1-0 on my draft. I'm happy. Very happy

I will be falling to 0-1. Needed a big game from Torrey Smith and didn't get it. Winning by 2.5, and he has Rivers going in the next game. So unless Rivers really stinks it up, I am falling in this one.

I need Seabass to get me 7 points tonight. I hope Palmer can get them to the 50 so he can make some FGs.

And with that, The Rhinos charge has been thwarted and he will be buying my beer in Iowa....victory never tasted sweeter!

And with that, The Rhinos charge has been thwarted and he will be buying my beer in Iowa....victory never tasted sweeter!

First the hat, now the beer... damn!!!! Bad week for the Rhino!!!

Looks like I am going to have to kick some KONG next week.

First the hat, now the beer... damn!!!! Bad week for the Rhino!!!

Looks like I am going to have to kick some KONG next week.

Pretty good week for me though:D

Week 1 down, 1 win in the books, but I won't be expecting to win week in and week out, last year I got off to a good start and then floundered!!!

Week 1 and a nice win in the books (Thank you Nate Keading and your 5 FG's!). Need to get more production in week 2 from my WR's to stay competitive!

Back