THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

If you dont win it all, then it really doesnt matter.

ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first.jpg

guess it depends which league you are in:alien:

Rodgers going down really hurt my team. Not that the team was strong, but being even 2 weeks ago and now 2 games back with teams in front of me is no good. Might need to throw a FF Hail Mary and throw Moreno on the block.

Nothing about that trade makes sense to me. I dont get it
I saw that too after it was accepted. Is there typically no veto process in place? Still a big head scratcher.

guess it depends which league you are in:alien:

I dont know. Ddec and I were told one year that missing the playoffs and winning a game in the consolation round was as good or better than losing in the championship.

Rodgers going down really hurt my team. Not that the team was strong, but being even 2 weeks ago and now 2 games back with teams in front of me is no good. Might need to throw a FF Hail Mary and throw Moreno on the block.

It save my ass is what it did. I was scared as hell about our matchup.

Offer sent.

I saw that too after it was accepted. Is there typically no veto process in place? Still a big head scratcher.

We take a look at every trade from every angle and if there is any issue, we ask people to send a PM in to me and I will reach out to the participants and decide if a trade should process.

I dont know. Ddec and I were told one year that missing the playoffs and winning a game in the consolation round was as good or better than losing in the championship.

words of wisdom by #TheIconOfBygone

I feel like my week is going to hinge on if Vernon Davis can play or not.

Ugh. Mike Hunt is gonna kick Mike Hass.

Dean, I'm coming for you. You know what motivates me? What gets me up every morning? I'll share it with you, so you too, can feel what I feel. Every. Day.

Jay-Cutler.jpg

I really hope me and ddec can make a trade now knowing that he is playing you.

I am debating starting Nate Burleson, but I think I will wait to see what he does his first week back

I really hope me and ddec can make a trade now knowing that he is playing you.

Actually, I would prefer he trade Moreno to you. So you can give him Fred Jackson and Greg Olsen and the Colts D. Oh wait. It doesn't work in reverse. :alien:

I am debating starting Nate Burleson, but I think I will wait to see what he does his first week back

It's a tough call. He's in my starting lineup right now. Will wait and see how the practice reports come out and decide if I want to keep him there.

With 4 teams making the playoffs I need to win this week.

Im at 6-4 and due to ties the 6-3-1 teams are ahead of me for the 4th spot.

Huge under dog for this weeks matchup however

You're actually in 9th...

Back