THP Fantasy Football - Week 2 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The always unpredictable week 1 is behind us and week 2 is here. Are their diamonds in the rough for some GMs? Is panic setting in yet? The season is officially under way.

Good luck everybody.

Damaikis is going down. I figured out some stuff this past weekend.

He got lucky in week 1, ain't happening against me.

I came out ok on week 1. I barely squeaked by a win. I need to tweak some positions and hope some guys play better next week.

If panic sets in after one week you'll be pulling a cookie lol

• Admin
Ouch....did I already do something wrong?

Nah, your good bro. You are doing just fine. You even drafted your team rather than having ESPN do it like TheOrangeOne. :D

Nah, your good bro. You are doing just fine. You even drafted your team rather than having ESPN do it like TheOrangeOne. :D

That's the troof!

I actually feel really good about my team. Lost week 1 by 5.5 points with several guys that did zilch. Not sweating Clemson boy this week.

Was a fun week one, and I really paid a different type of attention to the games being in a FF league. Might have to make it a yearly gig. Thanks for letting me a part of it.

LtEvO TaPpEd

The bills defense cost me a win, -8 points, so I need to make some changes. Hopefully get at least 1 of my waiver claims

well crap there goes his excuse now for when he tanks later in the season.

I know I still made the right decision..even if ESPN did draft me 4 back up RBs after I left haha

The waiver wire is my friend this week, I can't believe it but I'm actually thinking of sitting Wes Welker.

Since wavers reset and I had a good week, I am stuck towards the bottom of the wire. Love how wavers reward the sucky teams! I have a couple of moves in and hope to get at least 1.

I know I still made the right decision..even if ESPN did draft me 4 back up RBs after I left haha

What was the right decision you made? Leaving and letting auto pick take over?

Morgan I have TE depth and a WR to dangle for that awful CJ

0-1 already. HAHA. Seems familiar.

Hmm first waiver must mean worst team.. Who to take

Haha I knew she would want to toss him. I will look it over at lunch

Well week 1 sucked for me, glad it's over and hopefully I pick up a decent waiver request and maybe a solid trade or 2.
Good luck to all the other leagues.

Announcement for my League 4 guys.......
Who wants RG3? I've looked up his schedule for the next few weeks and he could do some real damage.
I've already got a couple emails this morning saying "what's it going to take?"
Well it's going to cost you 2: 1 top RB/WR and 1 decent RB/WR
Or if you don't want to get in a trade war with the other fellas submit your best offer.

Well after getting my butt handed to me in week 1 by Yoccos hopefully I can turn it around for week 2.

I'm enjoying my close win over GG in Week 1. I think that last year I started like 0-8 or something putrid like that. I had the first waiver wire spot on lockdown last year. Anyways, my team will stay set the way it is for now, as they look to put a beatdown on War Eagle's squad this week.

League 2 members: Looking for RB help. Have WR's to trade. Shoot me an offer!

Back