THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the oft chance that he'll sign with the Patriots/Cowboys/Jets/ whatever team is favored to go to the playoffs. Someone has TO too. Nothing like a couple of malcontents to take your roster space. I think you can include Chunky in this now that Manning looks like he'll be WW fodder in 3...2...

I'll let Chunky slide this time because there might have been some hope around draft time but Id drop him now if it were me.

My team has gone from OK to suck. Of course it doesn't help when the team you're playing against has Wes Welker and he gets 50 freakin points.

Only took me 3 weeks to get a win. HAHA The comeback is on!

For the oft chance that he'll sign with the Patriots/Cowboys/Jets/ whatever team is favored to go to the playoffs. Someone has TO too. Nothing like a couple of malcontents to take your roster space. I think you can include Chunky in this now that Manning looks like he'll be WW fodder in 3...2...

I'll let Chunky slide this time because there might have been some hope around draft time but Id drop him now if it were me.

I don't know why I'm keeping him. Not like there is someone to pick up.

And the freight train known as JB's Nuts rolls on! Timmy Hightower is cementing his spot as the Redskins #1 RB. I was worried about Helu but after watching this game, Sexy Rexy just trusts Timmy and he's a hell of a blocker.

There's 2 really good matches in league 1 tonight. I think Hairy dolphin might get the win tonight. Felix is looking good. He needs a TD.

And the freight train known as JB's Nuts rolls on! Timmy Hightower is cementing his spot as the Redskins #1 RB. I was worried about Helu but after watching this game, Sexy Rexy just trusts Timmy and he's a hell of a blocker.

If your team is a freight train, my team is a broken down 1971 Ford Pinto. The only way things get better is if Felix Jones goes HAM in the 4th quarter.

There's 2 really good matches in league 1 tonight. I think Hairy dolphin might get the win tonight. Felix is looking good. He needs a TD.

Just saw your post, I don't think that Felix will get enough yards, and I have no faith in the Dallas offense to actually get a TD. I need 13 more points from Felix, that's going to be tough.

I'm just happy to be over 120 points for a week, that shows my team has some potential.

Whoo-hoo I'm guaranteed at least a tie. A tie blows but its better to get a little action than none at all.

--
tapatalk

Just saw your post, I don't think that Felix will get enough yards, and I have no faith in the Dallas offense to actually get a TD. I need 13 more points from Felix, that's going to be tough.

I'm just happy to be over 120 points for a week, that shows my team has some potential.

I think he's going to do it dude. He's going to bust one off. He's getting a ton of those check downs and he might be able to make something happen.

Pintos are sweet!

I think he's going to do it dude. He's going to bust one off. He's getting a ton of those check downs and he might be able to make something happen.

Pintos are sweet!

That holding penalty really hurt, he had about a 30 yard run there.

That holding penalty really hurt, he had about a 30 yard run there.

I know dude. I was rooting for him. This has been a boring, yet physical football game.

Look at him go hairy! He's getting in the end zone dude. It's gonna happen.

Stupid Cowboys red zone offense. I'm going to pick up the Cowboys kicker, he's been money tonight.

And that last catch by Dez beats me. Led 106-99 before the game, and Dez went the entire game with 2 catches until 2 minutes left in the 4th.

And that last catch by Dez beats me. Led 106-99 before the game, and Dez went the entire game with 2 catches until 2 minutes left in the 4th.

I didn't think Dez was ever going to get those last few points, and then when there was a flag, I just knew it would be coming back. I got lucky to get the W tonight, and that will be twice that I get the close game win of the week!

One-T, I told yu the Dallas D would get you a pick and a fumble!

I managed to squeak out the win...I was worried for awhile, didn't score over a hundred...but a win is a win!

Well I moved to 2-1 but got the undefeated One-T next week.. Need some guys to start stepping up and I really need big Ben to start holding onto the football

I feel some greatness coming!! No, wait that is just gas. My team still stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back