THP Fantasy Football Week 5 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
4 weeks into the season and the jockeying for position is starting to take place. The races are tighter than ever and teams are starting to find their traction. Heading into bye weeks the season is getting very interesting. There is not a lot of separation across the board and as the bye weeks come into play, I guess we will find out which teams have the solid depth.

Good luck everybody. Week 5 begins now.

[h=1][/h]

Wow, I am just the doormat of league 3. Hopefully the bye weeks are when my battered team steps their game up.

This season has been a blast!

Anyone in league 3 have a QB they are willing to deal? I'm about done with Sexy Rexy.

I'm screwed when Aaron has his bye week but with my record I can handle a loss. Never got a good/decent 2nd qb but I'm content

My first loss was a beat down last week but that's good....sort of like when a boxer tastes his own blood and it pisses him off. Now I'm ready to roll!

Got my first loss, I hope I dont ride this train too long. Week 5 is not good for me. But, I do get Miles Austin back in week 6.

Last edited:
got back in the W column by racking up an obscene amount of pts. Why can't I do that when my opponent scores in the 120's?

South Division in League 1 has 4 teams that are 3-1

1-1-2. This was the first week that I wasnt even close to being competitive. But, a trade of Hasselbeck and Jacoby Jones for MJD will hopefully get me going in the right direction. Need some production from the backfield.

got back in the W column by racking up an obscene amount of pts. Why can't I do that when my opponent scores in the 120's?

You absolutely crushed me. My worst week of the year so far.

My draft and FA pickups related to BYE weeks was horrid. I have no QB this week. The Waiver Wire is a scrap heap.

Except for three 4-0 teams, League 3 is a free-for-all with seven 2-2 teams. I've got the 2nd most points scored so I feel good about the rest of the season.

I squeaked out another win. 3 Wins 3 nail biter awards. I get Chunky this week, but Dez and my high scoring Ravens D have byes this week. He may be getting his first win.

Im one of those 4-0 teams. Pulled out a 2 pt win this week

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

the bye weeks are going to be brutal in this league. I will be ok this week I think but I have no choice but to start MJD and Karim this week. I guess 1 point for my RB2 is better than 0.

Time for a fire sale... My team sucks. I thought I was in solid shape when I was a 30+ point favorite in week 1, but then lost by 20. From that point on, I figured I was in trouble. I seemed to pick a bunch of guys that were really good last year, and are going to underperform this year.

Time for a fire sale... My team sucks. I thought I was in solid shape when I was a 30+ point favorite in week 1, but then lost by 20. From that point on, I figured I was in trouble. I seemed to pick a bunch of guys that were really good last year, and are going to underperform this year.

which league are you in again?

My first loss was a beat down last week but that's good....sort of like when a boxer tastes his own blood and it pisses him off. Now I'm ready to roll!

I was raised up to treat ladies nicely, but this week I'm gonna put a whooping on the circus sideshow beared having women. Of course half my roster is in a bye week due to my amazing draft strategy, you're still going down.

Edit: by the way, good job spaceman, glad I could be your slump buster this week...

Bring me trade offers, I'm stacking em deep and selling em cheap.

Not in yours. Don't worry, you can't trade rape him.

nah that already happened in our league and it wasn't by me hehe

Play me again and I'll knock you out boxer boy !!

Tapping my way down the highway

0-4 but in the pole position for the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

Not in yours. Don't worry, you can't trade rape him.

At least I would get some sort of satisfaction out of that... :)

Anyone want Reggie Wayne? Stupid Curtis Painter. What a turd.

What was with that League 2 trade? How did that go through? Chris Snelling who has barely played and has been hurt and Dustin Keller for Julio Jones and Hines Ward. Seemed a bit one-side especially after the day Julio Jones had yesterday.

Sounds like league 2 is ripe for trades. Rhino rejected a great trade from me, I was giving him players from his favorite teams and he still left me hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back