THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

Mystery ball testers

Mystery ball testers

Can't wait till Monday. Anyone have guesses as to who the company is or what they were looking for in their testers?

1. Wilson Staff
2. Players using Titieist Pro V1 series golf balls. I didn't look at all the entries, so this is just a guess.

well i know its not people using ProV's cause i got picked and that wasnt what i listed as a ball i play.

Merged this with the ball testing thread. Lets keep the discussion in here for now.

I certainly don't play ProV's. I think it was probably picked on swing speed and common miss myself.

Sweet, thanks THP and ball company to be named later! Really looking forward to finding out what ball this is. Gonna donate again soon as well, shipping over 100 dozen balls can't be cheap by any means.

Titleist is not very keen to testing, so it is most likely not ProV1.

I was saying that is was a company that is trying to compete with Titleist. But that theory was proven wrong. Any other ideas?

I was saying that is was a company that is trying to compete with Titleist. But that theory was proven wrong. Any other ideas?

I am going to guess Srixon.

I will rescind my original guess. I'm going to say that TM or Callaway is doing it.

I hope it is Srixon, TM, or Callaway cause those are the 3 main balls i play, tour i(s), zstar, and penta

My money is one either TM or WS.

-Both have a pretty good following on here.
-Both have contributed to testing in the past.

Wow! That's a lot of testers! Whichever company this is, kudos for having faith in us to dissect whatever ball it is. Thanks to THP as well for also believing in us the forum members to give this ball an honest go round.

Pretty sure it aint BS, they already have done a tsting for the current line.

My money is one either TM or WS.

-Both have a pretty good following on here.
-Both have contributed to testing in the past.

This many balls I think would be a lot for W/S to send out. That is why I am thinking TM/Cally

Actually Titleist sent sleeves of new Prov1 and Prov1x to testers several months ago. I was shocked they did it too!

I'm never good at guessing things...

Thanks to THP and 'Company X' for this opportunity

Looking forward to seeing all of the speculation here and then the results and thoughts of the testers

I'm going to say Nike 20XI

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I have been hoping that since I saw the thread go up but I didnt want to say anything and Jinx it.

My theory is a yellow ball from a company that has not released one yet. Either that, or another type of pro-level ball geared toward slower swinging amateurs..

I never even thought about that. Lets see...

Nike has the production Power
They have a pretty raw, untested product that is revolutionary.
They can afford the dent in profits.

Bravo TC.

Nike was my guess as well.

My theory is a yellow ball from a company that has not released one yet. Either that, or another type of pro-level ball geared toward slower swinging amateurs..

What do yo uconsider a slow swing speed? I put mine as 110mph.

That was my guess as well. Although I believe they are geared towards those who have a higher swing speed.

Tap before talk.

Back