Congrats on the move!

I know this has been on your mind for quite some time so I am really glad to see that you are able to make it happen like both of you guys wanted. Congrats and I hope the transition is as easy as possible!!

Congrats on the move. I know you are both very excited for this. Best of luck to you both

Very cool JB, congrats to you both. I really enjoyed being there a few weeks backs and think it will be a great place to live and call home. All the best my friend!

Thanks everyone! We are really excited about the change, and a little nervous since this is the first time I will be living anywhere outside the state of Florida.

wow congrats on the move! NC is a place id def consider moving after i retire.

So happy for you all!! I'm sure the dogs will love the decrease in temperature.

Best of luck on your move. I have always said it if I ever moved from Georgia, I would move to North or South Carolina. Beautiful part of the county. Doesn't get to cold, but you get to see the change of seasons (which is somewhat missing on middle Georgia). Hope that Greenville is great for y'all!!!

what a great announcement! That's good to hear but as long as the tour can has a parking spot! Haha

Wow! This is kinda awesome for me. I can come hang out with you guys almost any time! How cool.

Wow! This is kinda awesome for me. I can come hang out with you guys almost any time! How cool.

With that news just wait to hear that they are no longer moving to SC hehe

Congrats on the move and good luck! Glad you two are moving a bit closer, too!

Tapping from my S3

Congrats on the move and new adventure. That's a great area, you will love the new region. Too bad Colorado didn't get the pick as I'd love to see you guys closer to me, but know you are going to a great climate and beautiful place.

But they will be closer to you duey! They'll be closer to most of us, actually, which could suck for them!

Congrats guys! I hear Greenville is a great area. My employer has a location there which I might have to travel to on occasion.

Congrats on the new place guys. Hopefully everything goes very smoothly.

congrats -good for you!!

Good luck with the move. Congratulations.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

But they will be closer to you duey! They'll be closer to most of us, actually, which could suck for them!

Lol, good point. Still a world away with gas prices, but an area Liz wants to see in a bad way. I see a trip in the future.

Congrats, guys. Wish you all the best in your move and in your new home.

congratulations on the move! that's awesome you guys!
good luck and wish you the best in your moving process.

That's great, guys. Congrats on the move. The physical moving part of it sucks for sure, but that's just part of it. I feel like this is all an elaborate ploy by JB to get closer to TC to enrich their mutual man-crush, but who am I to judge?

Seriously, congrats and hope the move goes smoothly!

Congrats on the move guys!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Congrats guys! Florida will miss you!

Wow sounds like a super move for you guys. I hope the move goes smoothly. Really looking forward to meeting you both in a few short weeks

Back