THP Invitational #1 - Atlanta, GA - November, 2012

Very interested to see how this event plays out. Love the 2 man idea. Actually playing in my annual 2 man tournament Nov. 10th and 11th in Austin again this year. It's a scramble format but love the team aspect to it. Can't wait to hear about this!

More info on this one coming soon.

I can't wait to hear what is in store.....wish I could make JB!! But in my short time at THP, I know there will be more!

This is going to be BIG !

More info on this one coming soon.

I'm ready to hear it. This is going to be one great day of golf.

I can't wait to hear what is in store.....wish I could make JB!! But in my short time at THP, I know there will be more!

You can't make it? We have not announced dates yet buddy.

I just saw this thread. How did I miss this? I'm excited to see what dates are chosen. I'm hoping for something earlier in the month, rather than later. Either way, I'm gonna try to see what I can do to make this happen.

Man, I hope I can get to one of these. I can't wait to hear everything about the debut as it comes out. Having a little competitive event in you sights makes practicing a lot of fun.

I am pretty sure that November will not work for me. I wish that it could!! Here is what I have for November:

11/3 Wolfpack Football
11/10 wife is gone on church retreat
11/17 My son's birthday party
11/24 Thanksgiving/Shopping Weekend (BLAME MY WIFE)

I will make it to a THP event soon.....or when I go visit my cousin, who is the assistnat golf coach at USC, I may just take a trip to see you! With a big FIST BUMP!!

With Chewie doing an awesome job with the Atlanta outing , on the course selection if we are still undecided on a course I have a sweet hook up on some Canon Gate courses south of the city about 30 miles . River Forest (of course) a treat to play Heron Bay , Sun City , Ga. National and some of the ptree city courses . All great courses that would love to have us .

River Forest would be awesome, that is a real nice track.

I can't wait to hear the final details so I can figure out how I'm going to get down there.

Last edited:
Had the opportunity to place River Forest once and that is a really nice track. Kind of a hidden gem.

I've heard nothing but good things about River Forest. I'm a Canongate member but haven't gotten down to it yet.

I've played Suncity Peachtree twice now. It's enjoyable as well.

I'm sure whatever course we play on will be a blast.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Rumor has it we will have tons of news on this very soon....And we think people are going to be extremely excited.

Rumor has it we will have tons of news on this very soon....And we think people are going to be extremely excited.

We already are JB, the news will just add to the frenzy.

Glad to hear it, looking forward to hearing all the details

Any news is good news with a THP event !

So amped to see what JB has in store for all of us. I'm sure it will be EPIC.

Just saw this thread somehow. This sounds awesome. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store.

Spill da beans! Need to plan my month and kiss the wife's butt...

Back