ANNOUNCEMENT THP Limited Series Preorder - A Golf Community Unlike Any Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size up. Trust me

What is the material content of these? I have a few Next Level screen printed t-shirts in both 100% cotton and 50 cotton / 50 poly.

That’s awesome!! Love the colours!

What is the material content of these? I have a few Next Level screen printed t-shirts in both 100% cotton and 50 cotton / 50 poly.
This is a tri-blend shirt 50/25/25 polyester/cotton/rayon its super soft and comfortable, it's one of my favorite shirts with the cotton/poly blend being a close second.

This is a tri-blend shirt 50/25/25 polyester/cotton/rayon its super soft and comfortable, it's one of my favorite shirts with the cotton/poly blend being a close second.

Yes, all of the t-shirts made by them I have are great. I was mainly looking for the content to ascertain potential shrinkage, which should not be an issue with that blend.

Ordered. Awesome job on the design @jdtox!

Yes, all of the t-shirts made by them I have are great. I was mainly looking for the content to ascertain potential shrinkage, which should not be an issue with that blend.
Decides Terrence Howard GIF

Dropped off the top page. Who still needs to place an order?

So nice, grabbed a L and XL for those bloaty days;)

Love the design @jdtox , order placed. Stuck with an XL because I have a few t-shirts of the same brand in XL.

Ordered! Can’t wait to rep THP!

Got one!

Great design @jdtox!

My order is in

Ordered. and I went a size up because I want some extra room in the event I get into a THP event this year.
I like the way you think.

And Ordered. Great job on the design @jdtox

Very cool design! Will order tomorrow. Can I get medium in the shoulders and large in the torso? 😂

got one!!! love the design

I’m going large…my midsection fluctuates depending how many Old Fashioned’s I have on vacation.
So it gets bigger every second week then... 😬

Preorder will stay open through today only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back