THP Radio - Fall Golf Outing

"Book now while supplies last!"

I loved how GG got the dates in one more time at the end and then giggled! Too funny!

I hesitate to say this was the best show yet because since the first couple where you guys were feeling your way around, they've all been great.

This show isn't over yet, but I just gotta say again, that you two have such good rapport with each other and make such a great radio team. I've said it before, but it's just like listening to the two of you in your house. That's all it is.

I loved how GG got the dates in one more time at the end and then giggled! Too funny!

I hesitate to say this was the best show yet because since the first couple where you guys were feeling your way around, they've all been great.

I love that you have had the chance to spend some time with us to know that the radio show really is just the two of us talking as if we are in our everyday lives except into a microphone. I couldn't let the dates go once I realized I made a mistake I had to be sure to correct it haha. When I listened to the show after it was done I was laughing about that too. I knew he would give me crap for it but the dates had to be fixed! And he did give me a finger, it just wasn't THE finger it was his index finger to tell me to hold on. Of course it was just to say what I was about to say, he just wanted to steal my thunder.

This is my favorite show to date. My wife and I were very entertained on our road trip while listening. The show got us even more excited about the fall outing.

Keep up the great work GG & JB!

I am so glad you both liked the show! Now that we can do the show in the same room, and we have both gotten over the first show jitters, the radio show is so much fun for both of us to do. Maybe one day we can have you and the Mrs. on as special guests.

Great show, you two work so well together!! Had me laughing throughout the show.

Like Smallville said this is how we are all the time. So prepare yourself for when you meet us at the fall outing haha. I am really glad you liked the show, this one had me laughing too haha.

I just got done listening to this show as well and I agree with Biggsy...this was by far your best show ever! It's funny hearing how you two interact and play off each other which is no different then in real life. At least from what I saw at the first Outing. I think that's what makes your shows, and the site itself, so great is that it's not an act and it's all genuine.

Back