THP & Sligo Team Up for Awesomeness

Those are sharp looking shirts. I'm excited for these to be available to order!

Just showed these to my dad.....looks like I get one of each and he wants a purple. So, THP items are even wanted by non THP'ers!! Even though he is a big fan of the forum. :)

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Just showed these to my dad.....looks like I get one of each and he wants a purple. So, THP items are even wanted by non THP'ers!! Even though he is a big fan of the forum. :)

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

This forum rules and these shirts are awesome. I can't wait to order one or maybe two!

I hope I notice these in the store in time to actually get a couple for myself. Darn work getting in the way.

I will be monitoring the THP store daily for these beauties. I must have them. Must.

I hope I notice these in the store in time to actually get a couple for myself. Darn work getting in the way.

There will always be other jobs, but only one THP!

I love these. I need these.

Other than picking one of these up for myself...I may just have to pick a few extra up for some family members. Dads birthday is coming up, definitely think he'd love one!

oh damn! Now that is awesome!

Nice shirts! I've yet to try any Sligo, but I love the looks and they certainly seem to be quality all the way. Good choice of partner, just like Pukka with the headwear. Thumbs up!

AWESOMENESS!!!

audience.gif

MMMMMMM Sligo. Keeping eyes peeled for when these hit the store....:banana:

This is awesome! I love the designs. I see my wallet getting thinner.

Those are awesome looking shirts!!

Those are truly awesome shirts. I have no doubt they will sell fast. Hoping I can snag one!

AMAZING!!!

That is flat out awesome! THP blowing my mind yet again.

I know there will be a formal update when these can be ordered but I will admit that I have checked the THP Store probably 6 or 7 times today just to make sure they are not available yet.

Think I am a little excited about these!

Hope a purple Xl is avail Friday :)

Back