THP Summer Issue Available for Preorder & Spring Issue Sells Out

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We want to thank everybody that purchased a copy of the Spring Issue of the magazine. It is now officially sold out. It means the world to us that people are enjoying it and looking forward to the summer issue, which is now available for pre-order.

We never expected to have this kind of success with the print publication so quickly, but we are humbled and all we can say is thank you.

Link to pre-order Summer Issue (shipping begins on or before 8/1)
Google Checkout & Paypal Accepted

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=7897

924329776_jdGeq-L.jpg

That is an awesome looking cover.

congrats THP!!!! Just ordered my Summer issue now....on the way to another sellout!

Cover looks great!! I'll be ordering soon!

Great news!

Cant wait for the magazine to arrive!

Congrats to Team THP! Another Sell Out!!

At the rate you're going the Summer Issue will be sold out too! I've got my pre-order in now too!

Awesome. I will order in a couple of weeks prolly. If they are not sold out.

Congrats to THP! My order is in, seem's like Christmas already, haha

The magazine is doing very well :good: I just pre-ordered my summer issue :)

Last edited:
I like it for the articules, I don't look at the sexy pictures, haha

I like it for the articules, I don't look at the sexy pictures, haha

Yeah, and I go to Hooters for the hot wings. :D

Just ordered, looks like another fantastic issue!!!

Thank you to all that jumped in and placed a pre-order already.

Pre-order complete. Cannot wait for the mailman to drop off an early Christmas present.

Thank you all that have jumped in and preordered a copy. That is very kind and we appreciate it so much.

At the rate we are going, we may sell out of the Summer Fred Couples issue very quickly.

We are looking over the proof back from the designer for the first time in its entirety and all we can do is once again say our designer has outdone himself. The style that he has incorporated in this issue is incredible.

We are looking over the proof back from the designer for the first time in its entirety and all we can do is once again say our designer has outdone himself. The style that he has incorporated in this issue is incredible.

I can't wait to get my copy! This issue (as was the last issue) is going to be sweet!!

Alright, I am pre-ordered! I'm glad that you all added Paypal this time around. For those of you that haven't seen THP The Magazine, you are really missing out. It is by far (really, really far) the best golf magazine that there is.

Back