THP & TaylorMade RBZ Iron Contest

Gratz Vman! And thanks to THP and TM for the great contest.

Another 1st time winner I believe. Amazing how many 1st timers we are getting nowadays....Congrats v.man and because you are an Albatross Club member, shipping is free.

congrats v.man!

Congrats v.man! You and OG will have fun comparing notes at the spring GA get together. Very happy for you!!

And the winner is....

Spoiler
v.man

Congrats. Please send a pm to GolferGal with your full name, shipping address and whether you would like Regular or Stiff.

OH MY! OH MY! OH MY! This is so cool. I can't believe this. I was about to sign off for awhile and was shutting down my email when I saw an email from THP saying I had a PM. When I checked the PM it just said simply "Go Check the RBZ contest thread". It was JB! I got so excited that I, well I don't know what I did, but Windows crashed and I had to restart the dang computer. I finally got in here to find that I had won the irons. Wow! I'm a little in shock.

Thank you THP and TaylorMade. These are the irons that I have researching and have been following on the test thread so diligently. Thanks to THP and TaylorMade and all the great people that make this forum and site so terrific! Oops. I'm repeating myself now.

Congrats v.man, those are some great irons bro, you are going to love them.

OH MY! OH MY! OH MY! This is so cool. I can't believe this. I was about to sign off for awhile and was shutting down my email when I saw an email from THP saying I had a PM. When I checked the PM it just said simply "Go Check the RBZ contest thread". It was JB! I got so excited that I, well I don't know what I did, but Windows crashed and I had to restart the dang computer. I finally got in here to find that I had won the irons. Wow! I'm a little in shock.

Thank you THP and TaylorMade. These are the irons that I have researching and have been following on the test thread so diligently. Thanks to THP and TaylorMade and all the great people that make this forum and site so terrific! Oops. I'm repeating myself now.

My guess is mash every single button of the keyboard at once because that's how awesome it is haha. Great story. Glad to see they're going to someone who is truly going to enjoy them and appreciate them.

Not saying other members wouldn't, but this is one of the best reactions I think I've seen.

Congrats v.man!!

John Deere Tap'n...

Congrats Vman!

Grats v.man! :banana:

Congrats v.man !!

LOL - love the excitement man! Enjoy the new sticks, I think they are going to treat you quite well!

Congrats v.man!

Congratulations v.man!

Congratulations v. man!!!

Congrats v.man! Hit em good.

I just got home and KellyBo told me v.man won, so huge congrats to ya :clapp:! You are going to be so happy dude and now you can rocket your ballz :D...

Awesome win vman!!! I know you are having a great Monday!!!

V.Man living large! Good work.

Congrats on the win!

Tap before talk.

Really happy this will go to someone who will use and appreciate them! Congrats to the v.man!

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

From one "V" man to another....Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

v.man you are the man! Congratulations

Back