THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

we playin for pinks? Say goodbye to that SeeMore

lol that would be crazy FUN! i'd do it but not for the SeeMore. what else you got in the stable?

lol that would be crazy FUN! i'd do it but not for the SeeMore. what else you got in the stable?

Nike Unitized Tiempo...you know you want it!

Nike Unitized Tiempo...you know you want it!

lol i have 2 metal X putters or an Odyssey Black from a few years ago in perfect condition.

JBs foursome will be full before my draw comes up! Ha

yeah looks like JB was wrong, There were a lot of entries to play a round with him.

Wow did I get lucky. Thanks to buck for putting this on... can't wait to meet you curt slice!

Can't wait to tee it up with you JB and whoever the forth will be. I hope I don't shank it on the first tee in front of everyone!

Can't wait to tee it up with you JB and whoever the forth will be. I hope I don't shank it on the first tee in front of everyone!

lol first tee nerves! i guess everyone will be watching the first groups go off. the first hole on the Pine Course is a fair one and from what i remember the fairway was a good size!

lol first tee nerves! i guess everyone will be watching the first groups go off. the first hole on the Pine Course is a fair one and from what i remember the fairway was a good size!

I've been known to hit a popup or a 200 yard slice when all eyes are on me... Lol

Been there before... Lol....

I've been known to hit a popup or a 200 yard slice when all eyes are on me... Lol

id take the bet you won't be the only one on Saturday. thats why im hitting a 9 iron off the first tee.

Thank goodness. Wouldn't want to hit a 200yd 6ir into the trees.

id take the bet you won't be the only one on Saturday. thats why im hitting a 9 iron off the first tee.

I like your style.... I was thinking maybe putter.... Lol...

I like your style.... I was thinking maybe putter.... Lol...

that would be to close to a CHUTT which are banned for the weekend!

Nothing like being in the first group and 40 people standing around watching.

If I am in an early group, it is going to be 3W off the first tee! I'll whip out the diver when we get away from the crowd.

Also, if you hear a golf ball loudly clanging off a tree at any point during the day, it's not mine.

Honestly forgot JB goes off first..oh boy..haha

driver off #1 all day

Whats the first hole like on Saturday? How awesome would a par 3 over water be?

Im hoping for some luck being drawn second last, would love to redeem myself from the 110 when I first played with JB lol

I'll be hitting driver no doubt. What's the worst thing that could happen? Hehe

I think I'll be hitting 3h off #1...

maybe we need some spectator stands set up at the first tee!

Whats the first hole like on Saturday? How awesome would a par 3 over water be?

straight forward par 4 with a decent size fairway and green. its a good starting hole the next one is a long par 5 if i remember correctly.

Back