THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to playing the Saturday round with you. Safe travels!

Most definitely bro. We'll have a great time!

Just landed in KC for the night and no broken stiff arm in the bag...good stuff. Sat next to a nice elderly lady that knew her golf and golf courses...too funny. Now to grab some IN-A-TUB tacos and remembered there is not many golf stores here. Dick's will do for some late Iowa forgotten items! Soo close...IOWA!

LtEvO TaPpEd

What the hell are IN-A-TUB tacos???

Last edited:
Home at last. Time for laundry, club cleaning, and to give myself a haircut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crap, I knew I forgot something to do. Love doing this before golf trips the night before! Kind of like Cole talking to his car before his races! Giving my clubs a little TLC before heading into battle!

Flight...............

DELAYED..........come on man.....

What the hell are IN-A-TUB tacos???

Deep fried tacos... meat/bean/cheese inside and then topped with powdered cheese after their dip in the fryer...very healthy! Will post a pick in a bit.

LtEvO TaPpEd

I can't find my dang Lajosi Lizard buckle! Grrrrrrr....

Deep fried tacos... meat/bean/cheese inside and then topped with powdered cheese after their dip in the fryer...very healthy! Will post a pick in a bit.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Not gonna lie, that sounds wonderful!

How many buckles do you have Jman?

Just a couple Adidas, my Nike, and then my custom that Kari gave me. It's purdy. Hahaha

Can't find the thing though!

Crap, I knew I forgot something to do. Love doing this before golf trips the night before! Kind of like Cole talking to his car before his races! Giving my clubs a little TLC before heading into battle!

You going to clean mine or is that my responsibility?

You going to clean mine or is that my responsibility?
There is no pre caddy work involved in this bet, but I will say that the dirt/grass/sand acquired during those 9 holes will be gone after each shot.

I need to make sure I need to hit every club at least once

I need to make sure I need to hit every club at least once
No, No, I just said the dirt/sand/grass that you picked up from that one shot. Anything on there before the shot stays...........:bashful:

BTW.....SHOUT OUT TO TNOLAN!!!!! THANKS T! :angry:

Here is the first 4 pack. Ohhh the goodness prepping for an Iowa outing..lol

IMAG0777.jpg

LtEvO TaPpEd

Last edited:
Just landed in KC for the night and no broken stiff arm in the bag...good stuff. Sat next to a nice elderly lady that knew her golf and golf courses...too funny. Now to grab some IN-A-TUB tacos and remembered there is not many golf stores here. Dick's will do for some late Iowa forgotten items! Soo close...IOWA!

LtEvO TaPpEd

LOVE In a Tub. Jacqui couldn't handle the powdered cheese.

There is an Edwin Watts off of I-29 and Barry Road. Go East on Barry Road and turn right at the first light.

There is an Edwin Watts off of I-29 and Barry Road. Go East on Barry Road and turn right at the first light.

Sweet, just down the road from the taco's..thanks!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Sweet, just down the road from the taco's..thanks!

LtEvO TaPpEd

If you need to go to Wal Mart for any last minute things, turn left at that light instead of right. Chipotle is across the street from WalMart also.

Time for a beer in the bar! Take advantage of that time!

As great as that would be, I need to be responsible and finish this weeks homework. I hate being responsible, but it'll make this weekend a lot better!

I have never heard of In-A-Tub? What is it

Taco place. Deep fried. Also have taco burgers and stuff.

It's off I-29 I think between 72nd street and Barry Road exits on the west side. It's next to Hardees.

By this time tomorrow, I should be about 80 minutes away from THPville, IA.

Taco place. Deep fried. Also have taco burgers and stuff.

It's off I-29 I think between 72nd street and Barry Road exits on the west side. It's next to Hardees.

Thats really far from me. Ill stick with Jack in the Box, there deep fried tacos are bomb

May I request some theraflu? This cough is wicked!

All I have at the house is the night time stuff. Will that work? Can get a few packages to you tomorrow when we get into town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back