THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen anybody in the CO area in this thread as of yet. Is the drive too far? I believe it was milehighgolfer that originally suggested a plan of the Tour Van going across the country and those with in 6 hours could make it (i think that was him, but could be wrong). I would assume that would mean he would be cool driving in if its in that time frame. It would be nice to get a few from CO into this one.

I think it's around 8 hours or so from Denver, but I'm not 100% on that. I think RW was in here a few days back. I'd love to see some CO guys. They can bring in some old-school Coors.

Heck, now if we could get.P4B to make a Midwest outing that'll be something. :D Just giving ya a hard time big guy. ;)

Sent from my DROID X2

I have not seen anybody in the CO area in this thread as of yet. Is the drive too far? I believe it was milehighgolfer that originally suggested a plan of the Tour Van going across the country and those with in 6 hours could make it (i think that was him, but could be wrong). I would assume that would mean he would be cool driving in if its in that time frame. It would be nice to get a few from CO into this one.

That's a long momma of a drive from Denver. Pretty easy as it's I80 almost all the way, but 5 hours just to me and then another 4 to 5 getting to DM.

Your right hawk. Probably around 8 hours from Denver.

All I know is, everyone should come just to be in awe of my great golf skills... Hawk, Jrod,and thedue have already seen it first hand! It's impressive!

I think it's around 8 hours or so from Denver, but I'm not 100% on that. I think RW was in here a few days back. I'd love to see some CO guys. They can bring in some old-school Coors.

Gotcha, that is pretty far. Worth it? Yes, but obviously I am biased and of course we are clearly driving a lot more than 8 hours.

All I know is, everyone should come just to be in awe of my great golf skills... Hawk, Jrod,and thedue have already seen it first hand! It's impressive!

Completely agree, hawks ankle agrees with this as well :clapp:

Is it already a given this is going to be the best stop or what? Never thought Iowa would get so much buzz

I'll be buzzed.

Is it already a given this is going to be the best stop or what? Never thought Iowa would get so much buzz
I think it's safe to say yes. See Hawk is the clear cut needle mover of THP and he's going to be there so everyone else wants to be there....and who can blame them?

I like to think Jake is the real attraction. If we're lucky he might tell some stories :)

I like to think Jake is the real attraction. If we're lucky he might tell some stories :)

he does tell the best stories. They will leave you in tears because you'll be laughing so hard. You will also be a little afraid of him. It's worth the trip to Iowa to hear them.

I think it's safe to say yes. See Hawk is the clear cut needle mover of THP and he's going to be there so everyone else wants to be there....and who can blame them?

I hate it put that way. Hawk is damn cool, but as far as moving my needle? Lol.

This will clearly be a happening spot in the Nation, how much pull does it take to get a blimp over SM?

Maybe a little far it's about 3 hours from me to DM and almost 8 from me to Denver.

Maybe a little far it's about 3 hours from me to DM and almost 8 from me to Denver.

Yea, Yahoo shows 9 1/2, but the all summer construction on 80 makes it a bit longer. The ol 4runner likes to get up and go, so this cramps my style.

he does tell the best stories. They will leave you in tears because you'll be laughing so hard. You will also be a little afraid of him. It's worth the trip to Iowa to hear them.

Hopefully I am not scared of him since I have to ride with him.. Jake the Killer Straight Snake?

I hate it put that way. Hawk is damn cool, but as far as moving my needle? Lol.

This will clearly be a happening spot in the Nation, how much pull does it take to get a blimp over SM?

Well ESPN will be there with coverage, so the blimp is mandatory.

Yea, Yahoo shows 9 1/2, but the all summer construction on 80 makes it a bit longer. The ol 4runner likes to get up and go, so this cramps my style.

Yeah construction is everywhere. Hopefully there isn't too much between Lincoln and DM by Sep. I'm not holding my breathe!!!

LOL, when I mentioned Iowa she just said something like what in the world would you possibly want to go to Iowa for? As soon as I said THP it all made sense. No way in hell she would go to Iowa. Ha

Just checked SW again and it is still $218 roundtrip for DFW --> KC. Doubt it will get much lower than that.
Do it cookie! I suppose once you get set, I kind of HAVE to go! hahaha (I'm going anyway!)

Yep, Smalls said he could hook me up to/from. I would do 11:30 departure DFW on Friday and 8:45 departure on Sunday night from KC.
Damn straight. Now we gotta see what Yoccos is doing. You should be here around 1 or 1:30, is that about right?

Google Maps shows 10-1/2 to 11-1/2 hours drive from Denver to Ankeny.

Do it cookie! I suppose once you get set, I kind of HAVE to go! hahaha (I'm going anyway!)

Damn straight. Now we gotta see what Yoccos is doing. You should be here around 1 or 1:30, is that about right?

Google Maps shows 10-1/2 to 11-1/2 hours drive from Denver to Ankeny.

Yep, your locked in now. Just booked my flight, arrive KC at 1:00 on Friday.

That's freaking cool.

Send me flight info once you get the email for Southwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back