THP Tour Van - Myrtle Beach April 16th

Sounds like a great day, and a great start for the Range Finder on the road! Really glad some THPers made it along, and had some fun out there!

Nothing like hitting a great demo day. Look like it was a gorgeous day as well.

It really was Freddie, on and off cloud cover with just a slight enough breeze to keep us comfortable while hitting a ton of balls. Now if it will be like that in May when we hit 20 tons of balls. I don't think I will count on that though. :D

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

I want to thank everybody that came out again and also say hello to all the new friends we make if they see this. Have to give a shout out to True Blue for their wonderful hospitality and Myrtle Beach in general for an all around good trip. The THP Tour Van is ready to shove off tomorrow for its next stop in Charleston.

I want to thank everybody that came out again and also say hello to all the new friends we make if they see this. Have to give a shout out to True Blue for their wonderful hospitality and Myrtle Beach in general for an all around good trip. The THP Tour Van is ready to shove off tomorrow for its next stop in Charleston.
Safe travel you two.

Well thanks DawgDaddy for the kind words, I did enjoy that driver. Not sure if I was bombing it but I hope to be. I may have to kick myself and purchase one. Definietly liked the Cleveland Classic a lot. Different sound but when you hit the sweet spot, its a great sound and feeling. Gotta thank THP again they were amazing. So friendly, personal, and had a great deal of knowledge. And just a pleasure to be around. Fun, fun time and it was great meeting everyone. Thanks again, safe travels!

Thanks lefty, it was our pleasure to meet you. And I agree with DD, you were hitting that Classic pretty darn well. I enjoyed the video on the home page with you that is up there right now. Look forward to seeing you again some time definitely.

Funny to see that video I think thats my first web video lol. But I can't thank you enough JB. You were great, so much knowledge and so personable it was truly a pleasure and expierence. I had a blast. I look forward to seeing you guys this summer. I hope you enjoyed your golf today. Did you end up playing True Blue or Caledonia?

Funny to see that video I think thats my first web video lol. But I can't thank you enough JB. You were great, so much knowledge and so personable it was truly a pleasure and expierence. I had a blast. I look forward to seeing you guys this summer. I hope you enjoyed your golf today. Did you end up playing True Blue or Caledonia?

We played True Blue. It was a fun time.

We played True Blue. It was a fun time.

AND.....how did you play? Drivers or 3w off the tees? How were the greens?

AND.....how did you play? Drivers or 3w off the tees? How were the greens?

There will be tons of information coming up on that.

Thanks again, JB. It was a great experience. Now I just have to decide on what shaft to get in the Cleveland, and I'll be good to go. Good luck in Charleston.

Back